34.

ERIC
January 7th (three days later)

"She still not tryna talk to you?" Ebony asked handing me a plate a greens, Mac&Cheese, corn bread, deviled egg and chicken.

I took a sip of my kool aid then thanked her, before eating some of my mac&Cheese

I took a sip of my kool aid then thanked her, before eating some of my mac&Cheese. "She keeps the conversation short, nothing more nothing less." I answered she shook her head taking a seat across from me, she already ate before I got here.

"She doesn't have the bracelet anymore." I said shaking my head and she looked elsewhere causing me to squint. "You knew?!" I asked shocked and she nodded, I smacked my lips. "It wasn't my place to say." She defended and I just ignored her as I continued to eat.

"She still loves you." She said softly and I looked at her then back at my food. "Why are you rooting for me to get her back so much?" I questioned looking at her and she shrugged. "I kinda raised you and Trell, as much as I hated it at first, I honestly think you're the best person for her. Chase is a good guy and all, but we all know it's always gonna be Team Kira&Eric." She admitted, it kind of made me feel better, but I wouldn't tell her that.

"I like Chase, but I don't really see him as a son in law.." She paused and I stared at her, "You, I'm more comfortable calling you my in law, than him." She continued, I ate my wings before responding. "What if they get married?" I asked and her eyes widen, "Not on my watch!" She said seriously and I laughed.

"She loves him and may think she's deeply in love with him, but trust me when I say the old Kira who adored you so much is still in there." She said standing up. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked and she laughed softly. "It's true and you know it is as well." She answered patting my back, then walked into the living room.

I stared at a picture of Kira and I, that she had on the wall and smiled at the memory. I ate while I was deep in thought, something gots to give..
*
*
"Y'all ever thought about opening your own clothing business or something?" Will asked as we sat in the living room watching movies and talking. "Don't we gotta go to college for that shit?" I asked looking over at him and he shook his head.

"Not necessarily, all depends on what you already know and what you tryna do." He elaborated. I thought about it, we couldn't go back to college cuz of what happened, it'll be a bad image for them.. I wasn't tryna slang anymore, but I did love the fast money.

If I wanted to get Kira back I would have to change and find something that'll help. "Why don't y'all do some online business shit?" Alex asked and I shrugged. "Like college wise?" I questioned and he nodded. "I think It's quicker, but if you're a fast learner y'all won't have any problems."

He explained and I thought about it liking the idea of that. "I can fuck with that, only if you actually wanna start your own business." Trell chimed in then looked at me, I shrugged not seeing the problem. "I'm down for that." I announced, "I know some people that can get y'all started whenever y'all ready." He informed.