17.

⚠️WARNING: Explicit content ahead!⚠️

OMNISCIENT
Two hours later

After their smoke and chill session, Eric decided to go kick it with Kira until he fell asleep. At least that's what he told Alex them. When he came into the house Ebony and Will left, knowing that Kira would be safe with him.

He used the wall for support as he went upstairs to see if his baby was up. "Kira." He called after going into her new room that was his old room here. He shut the door and locked it then removed his shoes. He was horny as hell and really needed some form of release. He removed his shirt and climbed into the bed behind a sleeping Kira. "Baby." He called placing a kiss on her neck softly.

"Kira." He mumbled against her neck. She moved a little in her sleep backing up into his pelvic area unintentionally. He bit down on his lips then kissed her neck again. She moved a little when he called her name in a low tone. "Eric?" She asked still half sleep. He rubbed on her thigh and she turned her head some to look at him. "Are you high?" She asked noticing his low red eyes, he gave her a goofy grin nodding. She laid back down not saying anything, due to the fact she just went to sleep a good hour ago.

"I'm horny as hell shorty." He announced finding his hand rubbing her inner thigh. Kira was too tired to stop him and she also didn't mind, he never complained when she rewarded him unexpectedly, so why would she stop him now? "Go to sleep." She giggled trying to go back to sleep herself. "After this." He mumbled pulling her into him more as he rubbed her through her shorts.

"Eric." She called trying to keep herself together. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked smirking, as he continued his slow motion. She shook her head, biting down onto her lip. "I love you." He said into her neck as he reached his hand inside her shorts and found his prize. "I love you too." She whispered trying to suppress her moan.

He stuck his finger inside and pumped it in and out at a steady pace. Her breathing increased as she moved her body slowly against him. She never had this done to her before, it was new to her but it was also good. She panted as he began to speed up.

"You wet as hell B." He added before he began planting kisses on her neck continuing his pace. She began whimpering as she placed her hand over his trying to stop him, as she got a weird feeling in her stomach. "Eric." She moaned grinding into his hand, he quickened his pace but being sure to be careful since she was still a virgin.

"Oh my.." She moaned trying to remove his hand, but failed miserably. "Let it out." He commanded, but she was scared of getting caught, little did she know they were in the house alone. She rotated her hips quickly as he sped up his pace, she could feel his hard erection against her.

She squeezed her eyes tight as her body came to a quick halt, before jerking some as she released, letting out a loud moan. "Oh my goodness." She panted breathless as he removed his finger to taste her juices. She removed her soaked shorts then sat up and straddle his lap being sure to sit right on his erection.

"Playing with fire Ki." He announced smirking at her and she leaned down connecting their lips. As they made out she managed to pull his member out of his sweats. She planted kisses down his neck as she stroked him with both her hands. He bit his lip as he watched her, "My turn." She said seductively, he sat up some pulling off his sweats fully.

She pulled his face into hers connecting their lips as she grinding against his member. "What you tryna do shorty?" He asked hoarsely as she continued to grind her love against him. "Have fun." She simply replied picking up her pace. He bit down on his lip as he held onto her waist guiding her movements.