31.

AKIRA
A week later

"You're annual salary will be what?!" I shrieked , he chuckled handing me the paperwork again. "One hundred thousand plus a year!" I shouted jumping up and down, "Science is that fun?" I questioned rethinking my major choice and he laughed.

"My yearly salary is twenty five to forty thousand, no where near yours." I said staring at the paperwork again. "Wait." I said holding my hand up as if he was talking. "They gave you fifteen thousand already?!?" I questioned shocked, he nodded handing me the other paper.

"Pops got connections and I did good in college, my professors type some well detailed recommendation letters for me." He said proudly and I smiled practically jumping on him, he wrapped his arms around me, "This is amazing!" I chimed smiling, his smile never left his face. "I'm so happy for you babe." I cooed pecking his lips, he chuckled allowing me to stand back on my feet.

"You're starting next spring?" I asked pouting slightly, after reading more. "Yeah, I wanna actually put in some work for the advance they gave me." He explained and I nodded understanding. "I'm really happy for you." I assured tearing up, damn these hormones. He kissed my forehead, and pulled me into him as we walked into the living room.

We got back from the doctors an hour ago, I was indeed pregnant only two and a half weeks tho. "My dad wants to talk to you about the restaurant as well, he wants to know how you want it, where, and what it should look like." He told me and I made a mental note to go over there. It was 1 in the afternoon, I didn't have anything to do anyways.

"We're telling your mom today right?" He asked and I nodded still speechless about this paperwork. "The restaurant most likely be done, like a month or two before I have the baby." I said calculating in my head, "I'll just get a job at a nice restaurant around here." I told him and he scratched his chin.

"You don't need to do that, I told you we're set." He said and I sighed. "Yeah I know, I still wanna work though, so I don't keep dipping into my savings." I informed, "You don't got to, I got us, I've been thinking about buying that three bedroom that's across the from your mom house." He announced and I rose my row staring at him.

"That way if I'm at work and something happens she'll be able to get to you quick." He said, "Plus it'll be easier for her to come over if she wanted to hang with you or baby sit." He continued, I bit my lip liking the sound of that. "That's why you haven't got that security system and new flat screens?" I asked and he smiled nodding.

"Your mom told me about it after my graduation and I had my eyes on it ever since." He admitted and I smirked. "Is it open to check out?" I asked, "Yeah, it's about as big as yours mom, maybe a tad bit wider." He answered, I tapped my chin thinking. "Can we check it out together after we break the news to my mom?"

I asked and he shrugged, "If that's what you wanna do, I'm down." He replied, I got up and ran into the room to change.
*
*
"I'm lowkey salty at how dope you make the simplest pieces of clothing look." {outfit in the mm^} He complimented looking over my attire, I blew him a kiss, then knocked on the door. I forgot to grab the key my mom gave me.

After a good thirty seconds, Will opened the door, I smirked but ain't say anything. "Heey!" I greeted him cheerfully, he gave me a hug then dapped up Chase. "Mom here?" I asked and he nodded towards the steps.

"I'll wait down here." I said laughing to myself and he shrugged and headed towards the kitchen. "They were having sex, I bet you." I whispered to Chase and he smacked his head denying it. "Hell nah, Dukes and Will? Naaah." He said not believing it, the signs were clearly there.