40.

I might end this at chapter 47 or 50. I wanna do a part two, but that's up to y'all I don't get any feedback, so it's hard to tell what y'all wanna see and what y'all don't wanna see🤷🏽‍♀️.

AKIRA
June 23rd (two weeks later)

"Are you going over there when Eric gets here?" My mom asked over the phone, she had some errands to run and I was here alone staring out the living room window. "Yeah, he texted me and told me he'll be here after he drops Trell off." I told her, "Ok we'll be careful, I should be home in a few hours."

She said and I nodded, "Alright, I love you." I told her, she said it back then we hung up. I blew out a breath then went and sat on the couch just staring at the tv. Good times was on, but I wasn't watching it. I was nervous as hell, I didn't wanna run into Chase, he's at work hopefully.

My birthday weekend was a blast, even tho Eric had to go out and buy me some plan B, since he didn't wear any condoms. We were so caught up in ourselves he forgot he packed them. I had my recent check up two days ago and they told me I was good to go and I could start working on getting pregnant again, if I was ready.

I looked down at my sandals then at my manicure, Eric treated me to a new set, since I broke some of my nails from scratching up his back. My door bell rung and I got up jogging to see who it was.

"Hey!" I chimed jumping into Erica arms hugging him tightly, he smelled good. "You ready?" He asked placing me back down on my feet and I nodded. "I'll just leave my phone here." I said grabbing my house keys then left out being sure to lock the door.

"Everything alright?" I asked since he was so quiet. "Yeah, college shit just stressing me." He answered holding my door open for me to get in, once I was settled he closed the door and walked around his side after looking each way, for some reason. "I've been doing some house searching." He said starting the car up, but never moved.

"How far are they?" I asked looking at him, "about a twenty minute drive." He said, "Don't you wanna wait until you guys finish college?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'm twenty two Ki, I got some money saved up to buy our own shit and will still have money saved and coming in after." He said as he backed out the drive way, I think I was just scared.

"Can we talk about this with my Mom and your dad?" I asked and he nodded parking on the side of Chase's house. He shut the car off then we got out, him being sure he left the door unlocked so I could put my stuff in there. "He's at work right?" He asked as I pulled the key out from my bra, "He should be." I answered as I slid the key in the lock.

I pushed the door open and it was surprisingly clean, besides the empty alcohol bottles. "Dude got a major problem." Eric said reaching for the bottle and I grabbed his hand. "Don't know if he does any type of substance." I informed and he nodded sticking his hand in his pocket.

"Can you wait down here and watch the door?" I asked, he stared at me for a while then nodded. I walked up the stairs slowly as different memories flashed in my mind, "Damn." I mumbled reaching the top. I walked down the hallway and entered what used to be my bedroom.

Bottles up here as well, sad. I walked into the closet flipping the switch to see everything. I heard the bedroom close but just thought it was Eric. I walked deeper into the closet and grabbed what I could fit in my arms, "Never knew I had so much shit." I mumbled walking out then froze in my spot.

He stared at me with a smirk, "H-Hey" I stuttered holding the clothes to me for dear life. "I thought I heard your voice." He said drinking from the bottle taking a seat on the bed. Somebody came from out his closet and my eyes widened, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, how did I not hear the shower and where did he come from?