7.

AKIRA

I swallowed the lump in my throat and just stared at him. He didn't say nothing so I stepped to the side allowing him to walk in. I closed and locked the door behind him and stuck my hands in my back pocket keeping distance from him. "That's what we doing now?"

He questioned and I just stared at him nervously. "We're cool." I told him and he gave me a dry laugh. "FUCK THAT!" He barked making me jump, I never seen him mad before and I don't know if he hit females or not, but I for damn sure wasn't taking no chances.

"You don't have to yell." I complained rolling my eyes and he walked up some making me step to the side, fuck he thought? "I warned you about him and you got him bringing you home knowing where y'all stay!"

He yelled as he talked with his hands and I closed my eyes tryna stay calm. "I basically poured my heart out to you and you turned around and ducked off with a nigga you KNOW I don't fuck with!" He continued and I looked up at him shocked.

"You got some nerve talking about enemies, I ain't studying him like that. He was at the libra.. " I stopped and let out a laugh, "You know what you can leave." I said dismissing this whole stupid ass argument and he shook his head. "I apologized for that, what more do you want yo!"

He fussed and I stared at him like he was stupid. "I want you to get out." I answered smartly and he licked his lips nodding. "Bet." He said unlocking the door then snatched it open roughly before he stormed out. Maybe I was tripping, I was gonna speak to him when I was ready, but he messed that up coming over here talking to me like he crazy. I don't get down like that, no sir.
*
*
"So he came over here just to argue?" Brae asked shocked and I nodded annoyed. She shook her head moving her food off her lap and got up. "Where you going?" I asked standing up as well and she ignored me, throwing on her coat and shoes.

I followed her out the room as she mumbled a series of curse words to herself. "Brae where you going?!" I questioned raising my voice some and she continued to ignore me.

"This nigga got the game fucked up." She ranted, storming out the house and my eyes widened when I seen her head towards Eric house. "Oh my goodness!" I shrieked hauling over there, but it was too late cuz Mr. J opened the door, I gave him an apologetic look when she started fussing asking for Eric. "Um.. he's upstairs in the room, I think."

He said unsure with confusion written all over his face as he pointed behind him. "Sorry." I whispered after stepping in and he smiled. "No problem." He assured and I ran upstairs once I heard yelling.

"Girl what the hell you talking bout?" He asked and I leaned in the doorway, just watching everything.. I should've kept it to myself. "How you come to my house, talking to my sister crazy cuz she don't wanna chase your stupid ass!" She yelled getting in his face and I walked up stepping in between them when he walked up to her. "Chill!"

I yelled but they ignored my presence and kept fussing. "ENOUGH!" I yelled again, over this whole thing and Brae looked at me. "I'm sorry, but you know how I get when it comes to you." She informed and I nodded understanding.

"You did her fucking wrong bro, but you want to get mad cuz she has another guy friend..? Yeah y'all don't set horses, don't mean you talk to her crazy like you her fucking daddy!" She argued getting mad all over again and I took a step out the way this was getting no where. "She was with my ENEMY!"

He yelled, "What don't you get about that?!" His voice boomed causing my scary ass to jump once again. This is never going to settle, I noticed his Dad stand in the doorway watching this hot ass mess, that I created.