30.

⚠️EXPLICIT CONTENT⚠️

OMNISCIENT
August 11th

"I can't!" She cried trying to get up, but he tightened his gripped on her thighs as his tongue continued to flick her clit rapidly. She came twice already and was becoming weak. He sucked and slurped, as her moans filled his bedroom, that was soon to be hers as well.

He stopped abruptly and she gasped, "What?" She asked taken aback looking down at him. "Lay flat." He demanded, she tiredly did as told.

He laid flat on top of her and placed his hand under her, fingering her without a warning. "I love you." She moaned and he groaned in her ear after saying it back. He pushed himself in her from behind, and grabbed her hand making her please herself along with him.

He gave her long deep strokes from behind as he fingered her, "Please don't stop." She begged, bucking her hips against his and her hand quickly. She buried her face in the bed as she bucked her hips faster, she removed her finger and let him do his job. She screamed out in pleasure as she came, breathing heavy.

He pounded faster in her, her whimpers were like music to his ears and he was loving it. "Shit Kira." He groaned in her ear as he busted, he pulled out of her and laid on his back, catching his breath. She snuggled up to him and he inserted his finger, finishing what he started.

They kept eye contact as her hips thrusted rapidly, her eyes began to roll to the back of her head as she was near her peak. He stopped and she pouted. He chuckled kissing her lips, then pulled her on to him. She laid on top him as they made out and she rode him. Forgetting that he didn't have on a condom.

They went at this for a while until she was near her peak. "Fuck fuck." She cursed bucking her hips faster, he matched her pace as well. They were laying flat on the bed and it made it more easier for Kira. She looked at him with her mouth slightly open as she continued to hump him harder and faster.

"Uh huh." She moaned staring at him and he gritted his teeth as they kept eye contact. "I love you fuck I love you!" She gritted going faster, the bed bounced with them. He pounded into her with all he had. He grunted as he felt himself throbbing. Her body stiffened then shook as she came over his member. She panted breathless, trying to come down from her high.

"Mhm." She moaned resting her face in the crook of his neck as she gripped the sheets, he began pounding into harder than before. "You're soaked ma." He gritted using his free hand to finger her from behind. "Chase baby don't stop!" She begged against his neck. She bucked her hips faster as he pumped his finger in her rapidly, she began to go faster as she was about to release, again.

He pounded up into her harder matching her pace, one last stroke and they both released. His seed shooting right in her. She rolled off of him tiredly and he chuckled seeing her almost falling asleep.

"Can you move?" He asked laughing some and she shook her head. He laid next to her, planting soft kisses on her body repeatedly. He hovered over her and shoved himself in her causing her to yelp in pain, "Shit." She cursed wrapping her legs around him as he gave her long deep strokes.

Their heads moved in sync as they kissed passionately as he kept his slow pace. He pounded harder in her making sure sure she felt every inch of him and then some. She moaned against his lips, smacking sounds filled the room as he made love to her. He buried his face in her neck as he sped up and she whimpered digging her nails in back.