"So it was all a lie?"

So I think this is gonna be the last chapter, I'm gonna be nice and give y'all a sequel.

Thanks for sticking with me this long, I love y'all even my ghost readers😂💓💓💓

AKIRA
March 2nd (3 1/2 months later)

I am so ready to drop this baby, the doctor said I'm due any day now. I was supposed to drop baby girl two weeks ago, but she wasn't having that, now everyone's walking on pin and needles.

As much as I wanted to have her up in Maryland, Mr. Jones ain't been doing too good, so we came down here and been here for the past month.

Eric and Trell rented a four bedroom house, Mrs. Betty even decided to come with us. She said she didn't wanna miss out on me having the baby, I didn't mind that. I was put on bed rest, but anyone who knows know I don't listen.

I've been wobbling around this big ass house whenever Eric and Trell leaves. Britt decided to take a few extra law classes since we were gonna be down here for a while. Mrs. Betty be out and about minding her business, sad thing is her husband hasn't even called her once to check up on her.

"Eric is gonna beat your ass." Britt said walking into the kitchen, I was tryna grab the box of honey buns but Eric mean ass put them on a higher shelf so I could stop eating them, he THOUGHT I was gonna stop. He did that with all my junk food though, he either hid them or put them on higher shelves.

"Can you get those?" I asked ignoring her last statement, she shook her head grabbing a step stool from out the hall closet, how did I not notice that? "You know he just wants to make sure you're eating right." She said handing me the box with a disapproving look.

I looked at the box then at her, sighing deeply feeling defeated. I sat the box on the counter and went into the fridge grabbing the fruit salad Betty made for me last night.

"Y'all so fucking aggravating." I fussed, I was mad as hell. I wanted my honey buns and peanut butter, but they just had to treat me like some patient. "We love you Ki and I want my little munchkin to be healthy." She said rubbing my belly.

"I am healthy, y'all was in the room when the doctor said everything was in order, I just needed to rest and not be out on my feet twenty four seven. Y'all should've known I won't gon' listen." I added being sure to roll my eyes.

Don't be mad at me, I'm just looking out for you." She said taking a kiwi from my bowl, I contemplated on stabbing her in her throat, then thought against it. "You so fuckin evil yo, I saw that look, damn I'll make my own fruit salad, yo shit barely sweet anyways!"

She said insulting my fruits, I frowned staring at her. "You love me shut it up." I cooed, she shook her head picking up a strawberry. "Don't mean I gotta put up with yo crazy hormones." She stated, I glared at her just as Eric them walked in.

"Lord, Brittany what you do?" He asked causing her to laugh. "Your fiancé is a psychopath." She said mugging me, I stuck my tongue out at her then smiled. "Am not." I defended, "It's okay, a crazy person doesn't know they're crazy." She continued with her insults.

I really wanted to choke this girl, "I'm not crazy." I mumbled stuffing fruit into my mouth. "Yes you are." She egged on placing Trell's hat on her head. "I don't like you, you can give me the ring back." I said in all seriousness.

Everyone grew quiet and just looked at me, "Damn I was playing" she added, "Well I'm not." I said holding my hand out, she furrowed her brows then turned to look at Montrell. "I'm just as confused." He lied, she stared at me for a few.

"You for real?" She asked and I nodded, "Damn." She mumbled going to pull it off, but I busted out laughing. She looked at me like I was crazy and Eric and Trell just shook their head.