45.)

OMNISCIENT
⚠️ Some explicit further down⚠️

He twisted the door knob slowly then pushed the door open, Kira had her back turned towards the door with Pleasure P's playlist still playing in the background. She was trying to put on her bra, but was struggling.

Eric closed and locked the door before he walked up behind her touching her hand scaring the shit out of her. "Oh my LORD!" She shrieked holding her hand over her pumping heart. She thought she was a goner for a minute. Eric smiled as he turned her around to hook her bra.

"I didn't mean to startle you." He lied, after he hooked her bra she turned back around and sat on the bed staring at him. He stared back at her and that's when he noticed her semi puffy eyes. "I hurt her." He thought. "You know I love you right?" He asked, "I love you Eric.. I really do." She mumbled, he knew she did he just always felt better whenever she said it.

"I just don't wanna argue or be angry anymore." She said pulling out the scrunchy from her wet ponytail, letting her hair fall down each side of her face as it began to curl. "I don't wanna either Baby Doll.. I love you baby girl." He said, she smiled at the nickname.

He hasn't called her that in a year and she was was glad to hear it again. "I knew I had hurt you, but I ain't know I hurt you on a deep deep level." He said, she looked away briefly before nodding. "I need you more than you think. I thank you for being here through everything. I appreciate you not walking out on me when you had plenty of opportunities to, I appreciate the love and support I appreciate all that you've done. You're my rock Ki and I wanna grow old with you. I'm tryna put some babies in you ma, I'm tryna marry you and be on some Will and J shit."

He said making her laugh slightly. "I wanna hug up on you like I used to, I miss that Gingerbread smell, I miss just burying my face in your neck and falling asleep, I miss playing with your butt just to fuck with you. I miss those corny ass jokes you would tell. They weren't funny, but I always laughed cuz I knew you liked them." He told her as he got a little emotional.

He's been holding a lot of things in and this was just part of the problem, "I love you Baby Doll, I don't wanna imagine NOT having you in my life ma. I CANT NOT have you in my life, I'd go crazy if I lose the only person that keeps me level headed and happy. I wasn't paying attention, but I am now and I see the pain I caused you baby, I see it and I just want your forgiveness." He begged placing his forehead against hers as he pushed some hair from out her face.

"You're my world man and I'll be damned if I let some stupid shit or my stubborn ways fuck that up. I know you tired of hearing me say sorry, I can show you better than I can tell you." He stated placing a soft kiss on her neck. "I wanna marry you if you allow me to." He mumbled sucking on her neck.

"You don't gotta say nothing, I know you're tired. I know you just want me to act right and I will I promise. Just let me show you." He whispered against her ear as his hands traveled her body sending chills down her spine. "I love you Kira you're my world girl." He continued as he pushed her back gently.

She stared up at him as he hovered over her after pulling off his shirt. "I love you too Eric." Her soft voice spoke as she wiped a stray tear. "He's crying." She thought. He kissed her forehead than placed a kiss on her lips. "Let me prove it." He spoke against her lips. He wanted to take his time with her, he was gonna make love to her every which way possible.

He was gonna make her feel good first, then he was gonna toy with her mind to make her THINK they were having sex when it'll actually be in her head. He was gonna tease her body and watch her squirm until she became impatient before he let her feel the real thing again.