Normal again

She actually had a good start... She mostly figured it out but something is missing and I couldn't figure out what it was.. As I unwrapped more and more paper trying to get it organized I saw some weird stuff... She wasn't just working on this... She was also working on a portal. I sighed. Okay she figured out the calculations and more or less what went wrong. Still something is missing, something that will surely get me back in my body.

I started working on machine and after about two hours I was done. It just needed one more thing. All of us in same places...

I called Danny and Sam and they were both placed whey they were just before the explosion. Just to get Flower and everything will be ready.

I went to my room to find her cuddled in bed hugging the pillow. I smiled a bit.

"Flower, time to wake up." I whispered in her ear, I thought this wouldn't be enough to wake her up. Oh how wrong I was...

She slapped me with the hand that was on top of the pillow jumping up and pinning me on the floor. I groaned in pain.

"It's just me! Don't kill me!" I yelped as she calmed (i am writing like this because my body, or something like that is really confusing me, alrighty? Alrighty.)

"Sorry! I thought it was someone else." She grinned cheekily and got up, helping me up as well. "So why did you wake me up?" She asked a bit groggily all of the sudden.

"Well it's ready, but I need you to be there for it to work." I chuckled and her eyes twinkled.

"You fixed it?! Yay!" She cheered as we went to the lab.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" I asked as they all nodded. I crossed the wires and another explosion occurred.

We were trashed on walls and as I opened my eyes and looked down I grinned big. I was back at my own body, everyone was for that matter.

*Time skip brought to ya because yo Danny Phantom was just 14, also your POV*

I am finally done! Portal is ready to go! I grinned as I looked at lockets I made. One was green and had a Danny's white D latter engraved in it and the other one had a small green cat paw. Perfect!

I skipped to the living room and grinned as Sam and Danny had questioning looks on their faces.

"I finally made portals! Also time in it is tuned so when you leave it will count time spent in your dimension, and when you come back it will be as if you were put just for that time. And you can go back and forth between dimensions as much as you want." I explained and their eyes glowed with happiness.

They both hugged me and we said our goodbyes as they went through the portals. I smiled because I knew they will be back. I will see them again.

--------------
This will probably be one of the last chapters in this book, so enjoy it.

Bye for now!