Jello turtle

We got in dojo and started training. First it was just meditation, them we came to dueling. Raph concurred Leo and Donnie was victorious with Mikey. Mikey somehow managed to beat Leo, although I really don't know how. I just watched the whole time. Then Sensei said I should duel Don. Even if I do like that nerd, I am not going easy on him! God that sounded wrong...

He powered his bo-stuff at me, but I dodged attack and stacked my twin sais at his bo-stuff and threw it away. It was a hand combat from that moment. He is strong, but in my kitty form I am stronger, he was fast and I was faster, he was really good, but unfortunately for him I was better. I bitted him and my next competitor was Raph.

As Kitty I had same fire as him, same straight, same speed, only thing that was different, ok two things that were different were the fact I am a cat and I was higher than him. It was hard to beat him, but I managed to do it. After everyone left me and Raph trained together a little while talking.

Donnie's POV

Why did she stay to train to Raph?! Why does this always happen to me?! Will I ever get the girl I like?! Umai seemed to like Mikey.. and they did made whole lair in prankfield! I mean how did they managed to that in one hour?! Of course we all fell for their pranks and it didn't last more then 3 hours and then they cleaned up after it, but still!! And (Y/N) is more of a girl who would like Leo and plus she is human. I think she has boyfriend... Ughhhh!!!! I will be forever alone!(No u want...) What do you mean?! Tell me!!! (Sorry! I mustn't brake fourth wall... But you'll see soon enough. For now you should relax, ya?) Okay...

(Y/N)'s POV

"Why did you go easy on Donnie,Kitty? Do you like him?"

"That nerd! No way! I didn't want to hurt him that's all..."

"Ya of course! And you want to hurt me?"

"No, I just train with you like real combat..."

"And why didn't you do that with Donnie? In love much?"

"Ok! Fine yes I am! I have a tiny crush on him."

"Okay, I won't tell anyone about this."

"Promise me and if you tell I'll kill you in most painful way I can!"

"Gulp! Okay! Okay! I promise Kitty!"

"Goood! No I have to go! Tell Donnie and others I had to go! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Then I remembered the fun with Mikey.

*Flashback*

Me and Mikey set pranks all over lair. You couldn't walk anywhere without getting into one.

Everyone fell for it!!! It was so much fun watching Raph getting wet, Leo with mousetrap on his hand, Mikey with black eye couse of ink and Donnie's expression as present he found in his lab exploded.

Only one that wasn't pranked, and I would not dare to prank was Splinter. After me and Mikey had enough fun I convinced him we need to clean everything up. We did it and I then I saw Donnie getting in lab. I followed him, but I tried to stay invisible. He was mad and kind of sad at same time. I didn't want to disturb him so I got out of his lab.

"Oh! Did you checked your crush?"

"What are you talking about Mikey?" I said as realistic as I could.

"Dudette! I saw the way you are looking at ol' good Don!"

"Um... I still don't know what are you talking about!"

"You can't prank the prankster Umai! I know you have crush on Donnie."

"Okay, okay! I do have a small crush on him, but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone except if your life depends on it!"

"Ok! Chill dudette! I solemnly swear that me Michelangelo Hamato won't tell anyone that you Umai The Queen of Pranks are in love with my brother Donatello Hamato."

"Good!"

*End of flashback*