Chapter 4- Me myself and I

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes flattered open and I saw that I am in some kind of lab-bedroom. I was in bed and covered with blanket. Great! I'm still in my turtle form. I hope I didn't transform while I was sleeping. Door opened and Donnie came in. I tried to lift myself up in the sitting position, but I failed really bad.

"Are you ok?!" Donnie asked as he approached me and helped me sit. (Is someone in love?) Am not! (What ever you say turtle boy... whatever you say...) I hate you! (Lol! Okay.)

"I'm okay. Ough! Well almost okay. Anyway, what happened when I passed out?"

"You know you were been shot by o tanto in shell?" I nodded. "Okay. After that we brought you to the lair and I cleaned your wound and stitched it the best I could, 'couse of the shell ya know... You were out for a day now."

"Thank you Donatello."

"I was thinking about something..."

"Oh, a ginious can thinking?" She chuckled.

(Bam boy! She has blown you!!!) Did not! (Did to and don't argue with me you know it's true!) Okay...

"I was thinking about what you said when you joined the fight." I looked at him seriousness written over my face. "You said that your team saved my shell about two times now. So you know (Y/N) and that mysterious hot-headed black cat?"

"Yes that is my team. We are practically sisters and that mysterious hot-headed black cat was Kitty Noir and I am Umai. We are team MMAI, short for Me myself and I. We use that name because we are like one."

"Wow interesting. And Kitty's name practically sais little black kitten. And yours mean wise, clever, skillful, successful, tasty and delicious."

"So you speak Japanese?"

"Hai,-sōdesu." (Yes, I do.) She laughed. "Do you need anything?"

"Glass of water please."

"I'll be tight back."

He walked through the door and closed them behind her. I heard a childish voice.

"Is she awake????"

"Yes Mikey. You can go and see her if you want, but try not to scare her." Donnie said as he sighed

"No problem dude!" Childish voice that now you knew belonged to Mikey said.

Mikey opened the door.

"Hey dudette! So you are awake now. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine, thank you Mikey! I am just in a little pain." You said with a smile.

"Need anything?"

"No, and Donnie is already on his way bringing me water."

"Hey, btw dudette what's your name?"

"I'm Umai."

"Cool name!"

Then Donnie came in.

"Mikey, I think you should go. (Y/N) needs some rest."

"Ok bro. See ya later!"

"See ya Mikey!" You chuckled at young turtle's childishness.

You talked to Donnie a lot. You met other turtles and Sensei to, they are really nice.

*A day later*

"I can't let you go!" Donnie shouted at me. "Your wound is still fresh! And it's daytime! Somebody will see you and you know how people react when they see a mutant!"

"Donnie! Tomorrow is Monday! I meeting with my team! They will notice that I'm missing!"

"Okay..." He groaned. "Are you 100% sure you can?"

"Yes Donnie! For millionth time I'm sure."

"Can I at least walk you home?"

"Sorry D, but I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I just... can't okay?!" I said as I started to tear up.

"Okay. I'll walk you to the manhole..."

We walked and talked. I already said my goodbyes to Leo, Mikey, Raph and Splinter back in lair. You came to the manhole and you somehow managed to climb up.

"Bye Donnie!" You said ask you closed the manhole. You transformed into human and walked home. It was so empty after the day with turtles...

A/N

Okay this one is shorter. But last one was really long so this is what you'll get.

I hope you like it my little turtoises. Comment and vote. Don't be a ninja reader!

And whenever I put bold letters that are mine thoughts and Donnie's are italic. His thoughts can be even in (Y/N)'s POV. You can't hear his thoughts in story but I can and you can read them as reader.

Pizza is here! I gotta go! See ya!