Forget you

Donnie's POV

I got out of sewers on street, it was sunset. They were already gone, most likely Shadow flew them. I am really angry with April! She acted really bitchy...(ikr? She is such a bitch! You should really stick with someone from MMAI😁😎) I have to say I agree, but how? I mean (Y/N) is human...and she is really beautiful and nice, I am sure a lot of boys want to be her bf. Umai is totally Mikey's type and Kitty is for Raph... Shadow is just a friend... I really don't have a chance with any of them... Never mind... I am going to see her... just see her... (So stalk her?) No...yes... I am going to spy on her a bit...

(Y/N)'s POV

We got in our apartment really fast thanks to Sam.

"Ugh! I so hate April! She is such a god-dam half son of a troll eating...."

"Yes she is... I am gonna play video games if that's okay with you. Wanna join?"

"I'll skip... I am gonna listen to some music."

"Oh, okay. Have fun..." Sam said as she started playing video game.

I smiled at her and walked into my room turning on the radio. Then came one of my favorites songs, "I will never forget you". I used my brush as a microphone and I started singing and dancing.

I used to be so happy,
But without you I feel so low.

I watched as you left,
But I can never seem to let you go.

Couse once upon a time you
were my everything,
It's clear that time hasn't changed a thing.

It's buried deep inside but
I feel there is something you should know...

I will never forget you,
You'll always be by my side!
From the day that I met you,
I knew that I will love you till the day I die!

And I will never want much more...
And in my heart I'll always be sure!
I will never forget you
and you will always be by my side

Till the day I die(×3)

Then a male voice, no it's Donnie started singing... I must be dreaming or hallucinating his voice, my eyes were shut whole time as I sang and I didn't want to open them now couse if it's not Donnie I wanna sang the whole thing before I open my eyes.

Funny how we both end up here
But everything seems so wright!

I wonder what will happen
If we went back and put up fight!

Couse once upon a time
(Both)you were my everything!
It's clear to say that time hasn't changed a thing!

(Just Don)So thoughtful whisper do you think
You'll ever get you off my mind?

(Both) I'll never forget you
You'll always be by my side!
From the day that I met you
I knew I will love you till
The day I die!

(You) And I will never want much more...
And in my heart I'll always be sure!
I will never forget you
and you will always be by my side,
Till the day I die!

Feeling it, loving it
Everything that we do.

(D) And all along I knew I had
Something special for you!

(Y) But sometimes you just gotta know
That these things fall through.

(D) But I am still tied and I can't hide my
Connection with you.

(B) Feeling it, loving it
Everything that we do.

And all along I knew I had
Something special with you!

But sometimes you just gotta know
That these things fall through.

I can't hide my connection with you!

(Y) I'll never forget you
You'll always be by my side!
From the day that I met you
I knew I will love you till
The day I die!

And I will never want much more...
And in my heart I'll always be sure
But I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side!

Till the day I die!

(D) Till the day I die!(×6)

(Y) I will never forget you!

Till the day I die!

We finished and I was in his strong, muscular arms. I opened my eyes and his cinnamon eyes met mine. I looked deep in his eyes, they were full off... Love? But why? He doesn't like me back does he? If this is just a dream, pawlease don't wake me up!!! His lips were inches from mine and I could feel his hot breath on my face... He started moving forward, but something in me said I shouldn't be doing this... And I listened to it!!!!!!! I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!

"Donnie? Why are you here?" He let me go and I felt his warmth go away from me. Way to go! Yey me!

"Umm..." he started biting his bottom lip. "I wanted to see you?" It came out more like a question and he screeched his neck.

"Really? Or did you want something else?"

"No, I really wanted to see you." He popped the word see.

"So you wanted to spy on my?"

"No...yes..maybe..."

"Donnie, it's okay... Just don't be afraid and I am not mad at you...just...just don't do that in the future okay?"

"Okay... And I wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it Don? You know you can tell me anything."

"I know that...and I wanted to say this, but I never got enough courage to do so... So here it goes now. (Y/N) I... I... ILIKEYOUREALLYREALLYMUCH!" He said it so fast and I didn't understand what had he just said.

"Sorry? Can you repeat that please?"

"Uhhhh... (Y/N) I like you..."  My eyes were as big as a plates and I could see he wasn't lieing by the look in his eyes and blush on his face. He smiled that most adorable tooth gap smile of his that I first fell in love with.

"I like you two Donnie..." I said as I hugged him." And I have one more thing to tell you, 'couse I want all the secrets to be discovered tonight... MMAI is actually one person...me..."

--------------

And cliffhanger! 😂

What will Donnie do when he discovers?
What will be his reaction?
Read to find out in next chapter.

And btw I wanted to say that if you really like my story leave a comment. It doesn't have to be something long. Just a simple "good job" or something. It means to me even more than a vote.

In next chapter there will be a bit lemon maybe so be careful so you don't step on lemonade.

And 800 hundred reads!!!! Wow!!!!! My goal is over 1k,but still I never had this many reads!!!

Wayzz! Shell on!