Chapter 7- New member

Donnie is to cute in this one!!!! Ugh!!!!

(Y/N)'s POV

Sombra was stick to me whole day since we had same schedule. I didn't mind though. She is nice, a bit of party hot-headed type, but good. She looked shy even if I can sense that she is badass. Then the school was over! Finally! And then I remembered it's Monday.... Yey... Note the sarcasm. Then me, my bff and Sombra got out of school. Other 'members' of my gang have already left the school. (Bff/N) had to go to her grandparents so we said goodbyes and she left. Then me and Sam(that's her nickname) were left alone.

"Where is nearest park?"

"Why do you need to go to park Sam?"

"Well... I thought I wouldn't have to tell anyone... Ugh...never mind. Well I have no where to stay and it's nice weather so I thought park is perfect place for me to sleep tonight..."

"No way you are sleeping in a park like homeless! You are going with me to my apartment!"

"No, it's okay... And I don't think your parents would let me... And I really don't want to be a bother..."

"No gurl! You got in my gang and become my bff so no way I am letting you on streets alone! And my parents aren't home and I am sure they want mind! And I will not take no as an answer!"

"Okay then..."

We started walking to my apartment. When we got there I ordered pizza and we where having a pj party.

Then we started to talk about our life's before she moved to NY. It turned out she lived in a small town called Amity Park. Her best friend was a boy called Danny. But I have a feeling she isn't telling me everything... And you know how my kraang powers work(most of the time). And also interesting part is that when I first met her she got some kind of death aura around her and she still has it. I have to ask her some questions.

"Wanna play 6 questions?"

"Okay, why not? Let's play! You first (Y/N)!"

"What is your favourite colour?"

"Green! Yours?" (A/N I am sorry Phantom if that isn't your favourite colour so leave a comment and I'll change it!)

"(F/C). Now is your turn."

"So do you have a crush?"

"Yes..." I said as my face turned read as Raph's mask.

"Wow gurl! What is his name?"

"Donatello Hamato..."

"Wait, that name... I heard it somewhere..."

"Probably history, renaissance artist."

"No, it's not that... I mean whole name first plus last... I think it was some show... Never mind..."

"So Sombra do YOU have a crush?" She gone a really dark shade of red and nodded.

"Actually it's my best friend, Danny. But he likes someone else. Your turn."

"Oh! Don't worry gurl! If he can't see what he has than je doesn't deserve you! And my question is... Ummm... What is your favourite food?"

"Ice cream!!!! Yours?"

"Pizza. Your turn."

"Favourite animal!"

"Cat and turtle."

"Ladybugs and cats."

"So what's your family like?" My head dropped and I felt sad.

"Um...." She saw my expression.

"Oh, you don't have to say if you don't want to... It's okay..."

"No, I need to tell you. Well you see my father disappeared when I was very young and my mom... My mom died from cancer a year ago..." I trailed off and started crying. Sombra hugged me.

"Hey! It's okay gurl! You have me now! We can be...ummm... sisters!"

"T-t-thank y-you! I r-really appreciate that! And y-yes I will be your sister!" I said wiping my tears away."And yours?"

"I am an orphan for long time... But now I have you!" Sombra said with sad smile and I hugged her really tight.

"My last question. What do you hide from me?"

"What do you mean?(A/N if you are a Belieaber, I respect that but pawlease! This isn't a reference!!!)"

"I mean what I said. I have a feeling you aren't telling me something. And we are now like family, and family isn't supposed to have secrets."

"Okay... Here goes... But please don't shut your door for me or be mad when I say this..."

"Okay, I promise I won't. Now spit it out!"

"You see... I am from another dimension...and there I am a ghost...so I am not alive there, I am dead. But here I am just a half ghost. My BFF and crush Danny is halfa in my world. I can transform*transforms and detransformes* and go back into human. So that's it.... I hope you will not kick me out 'couse of this..."

"Actually, I have a secret to...."