Waking up

Danny's POV

I feel like I was run over by the truck! And my gut feels like stone! Ugh! I have to open my eyes, but they feel like they are stoned together! Ugh!! I feel someone's hand holding mine and their breath is tickling my skin. I slowly opened my eyes, blinding light hit my eyeballs and I had to shut my eyes to adjust.

"Danny?!" I heard my favorite voice say, Shadow.

I looked at her with caution not to hurt myself, I am surprised I am even alive. She looked beautiful, but she was tired, she had bags under her eyes and her hair was messy, she was probably here waiting for me to wake up. I tried to put myself in sitting position, but I felt sharp pain in my stomach the same moment I tried so. Shade gently pushed me back. I was lying, watching as she grew happier. I recognised the room as Donnie's lab, I was probably in his bed for this few days.

"Danny! You finally woke up!" She said hugging me carefully.

"Yea, how long was I out?" I asked, not really knowing what to say.

"Couple of days." She said before her face changed from true happiness to rage. "Why did you do something so reckless?! You could have died if it weren't for (Y/N) and Donnie!!!" She pulled my ear. It hurted as hell!!!

"Ow, ow, ow!!! Let my ear! It hurts!!! Ow ow ow!" She left my ear and now she had a look of concern written on her face.

"Why did you do it? To prove your self? We know you can fight Danny, but you were in no condition to fight against them. You could have died, not just became half ghost. I would die if that happened, you know that, would you want both of us dead? If not then next time listen to (Y/N) or Leo, they are our leaders, maybe you were a 'lone wolf' until now, but now you are in the team and you have to cooperate." I got lost in her eyes that were so caring and so beautiful.

I knew she was right, but I would do it again, I had to try to get my powers back, without them I am useless! Even Dash can beat me when I don't use my powers, even Casey is stronger than me, I think (Y/N) would crush me like a popsicle. I just nodded, too tired to do anything.

"*Sam breaths out* ok, I will call Donnie and (Y/N) now and tell them you are awake so they can check on you. You know they fixed you when you were shot. Oh and you should probably go back to human form, it would be easier for them." She said as she got out of lab.

"Thanks Shade, for being there for me." I said knowing she wouldn't hear me, but it made me feel better. I de-transformed and waited for a bit. In next second Donnie and (Y/N) were in the lab.

"Hey Danny, so how are you feeling?"

"Good." My voice was rusty and dry. As I said that as I felt sharp pain in my stomach again. "Ugh!" It felt horrible, I couldn't breathe for a moment there!

"Relax, don't talk much that could make it worse." Now you're telling me?! " Here, some water and painkillers, it will ease it for you after few minutes."

I got the tablet and swallowed it with water. It was hard to swallow with this sore throat, but I menaged to do so.

After that it was like a hospital check-up. Breathing shit, seeing how my wound is, seeing how if I have temperature, and that's it. They also changed the bandages over my wound and other stuff. They should be doctors if you ask me. My wound was so neatly stitched it looked like a professional had done it, and the way they bandaged it also looked like the best nurse was doing it.

Few days passed and I was better, they said I needed to start to walk already so now I was trying to get up. Also I don't know what painkillers they were using, but they were damn strong! I didn't feel any pain (yea of course you didn't. They are supposed to be for periods. And thanks God you can't hear me. I can say whatever I want. Like: you are a dumbass!!!) Who said that? (No one? I am just a..a...a...Voice inside your head! Yea, voice inside your head, you have gone mad, that's it.☺) Okayyyy.... Well can you go? You are annoying me. (Sure thing, but I will make something bad happen to you because of this*says last thing in an evil whisper that no one can hear*)

Shadow was besides me and Donnie and (Y/N) were looking at me from a small distance, giving me space I needed. I set upright and put my feet on the ground. It felt strange, cold and solid. I slowly started to get up, Shade helping me, she gave me crutches so I can walk more easily. I made a few steps, but I fell on fourth. They put me back in bed and every day I walked a bit more, after a week I walked without crutches and it was as easy as anything else. Normal thing to do. Now Shade and I were practicing flying because I haven't flown in a while now. It was good being of the ground and being invisible. I finally got a hold of all my powers again and it was awesome. Now I will finally fight alongside this team.

...

Short chapter. Sorry.

Rascal_Phantom_Chat this one is full Danny, I hope you'll like it!

Leave a comment and vote.

Bye bye Ghosts!👻👻👻