Home

It was 1am and me, Shade and Danny were finally home.

"Will you know tell me what happened when you died that kept you so long to wake up?" Sam asked with an almost angry/annoyed voice.

"I saw my mother. We talked and I discovered a bit about my father, like the fact he isn't dead."

"Tell me you are joking?!"

"No. It was just weird, it was like the description of Harry's death in Deathly hallows. Some details were changed, but that is probably personalised world. I was in Japanese temple and my mother was there in kimono and there was a beautiful zen garden and everything was like in my craziest dream, everything I ever wanted except all the persons I love was there! It was insane! She told me my father was a ninja!!! That explains dragon tanto I found in his secret box that Danny almost lost." I glared at him and he mad a shipish grin.

"Wow, that's wow... So your father is alive? Wait! If he was a ninja and he disappeared, does maybe that have something to do with Shredder?"

I froze. I didn't think of that. Shredder maybe had my father, maybe he is still in Shredder's lair? I have to find him!

"We have to find him!" I said as I got up, but sudden move made my wound hurt and I vinced in pain. Sam pushed me back on couch and glared at me.

"You are in no condition to go anywhere. And even if he is in Shredder's lair, it has probably been moved and we don't know the new location, beside we aren't doing anything without guys!"

I sighed, she is right. "You are right. Come on, let's go to sleep, we have school tomorrow, so Danny will probably be with turtles all day again." She nodded and we went to school.

Before I went to sleep I put some of my artwork on this site that sells them. Few seconds later they were bought and I was surprised! It has never happened so fast! And it is sold for so much money!!! I mean three pictures, NYC from in birds perspective, winter Central park and stars, every constalation, every planet visible from Earth and moon, I got 100,000 each!!! I will leave months, even years with so much money! I will send it to them tomorrow on the way to school, now I need to sleep.

.....

Sorry short chapter!!!

Hope you liked it! Vote and comment!

Bye bye for now kittens!