Date

Evil turtles looked worse than ever. Dark circles around their eyes and all kinds off bruises were now on places they could be seen. Most of the students thought it was from street fights, but me and Sam knew better. I felt bad, but I couldn't afford getting caught. We were invisible every time we went home so they couldn't follow us. It was strange, but it was only way we knew we weren't seen.

Somehow I really missed Don, his warm red eyes and purple lizard-turtle body.... It was Wednesday and I made a plan with Donnie to be with turtles on weekend. But I couldn't help thinking about Don... He was hurted badly, because of me... I looked at watch and phone and I got an idea.

I took phone out of shelf. I turned it on. I got into contacts and found Don's number.

Hey whatcha doin today?

He responded really quickly.

Nothing, you?

Nothing... Hey wanna hang out?

Why not. I'm free anyway. How bout we go in park near Roosevelt High?

Sounds okay with me. But who will we find each other, it's not like we saw each other in human forms...

Umm... I'll tie some purple fabric on my jeans.

Yea, okay... And I... I will have dark bluish purple scarf.

Good, I have to get ready, see ya!

See ya!💜

I was so happy! But I can't let Sam know where I'm going... I know what I'll do!

"Sam! I'm tired! I'm going to sleep! Do not disturb at any costs!"

"Okay!"

That's done! Now let's look fabulous! I got my favourite dirty powder pink shorts, white tank top that showed a bit of my stomach, black ankle boots and I put my bandana as a scarf. Not bad... I changed my hair color into reddish black and let it be as it is. My eyes were black, my et-phone in my pocket and I opened my window. When I almost came out I remembered my watch, so I came back and got it.

Fast enough I was in the park. I looked around and saw Don looking into the fountain clearly deep in his thoughts.

I came to him and gently tapped his shoulder.

"Don? Is that you?" I know it's him, but Clary doesn't.

"Clary?! You look beautiful!" He blushed madly.

"Thanks, you look good too." I gave a small smile and he blushed more. I never seen this side of him before... I like it..."hey, I know purrfect place for us here in park, come!" I pulled him by hand and dragged him to branch under the tree witch looked at small pond.

"Wow! This place is cool. I didn't saw you at Roosevelt High. Do you go to another one or..."

"Actually no. I lost a lot, it would be hard to catch up. I will work with my mom in her shop."

"Oh," his face had a sad expression, "so what's your mother selling?"

"Her paintings. She is an artist. She thought me how to paint myself."

"You must be really happy now." I had sadness in eyes 'couse I'll have to lie to him...but life is life.

"Yes I am. My family was so relieved when I came home. We celebrated for few days... My smallest brother was the happiest. His name is Max, he is such a smart little kid. Jonathan was like always, sarcastic and acting like he didn't care much even if he did. Isabelle was again my strong older sis and same as Alex."

"Wow, you have bigger family than me."

"Ya, three brothers, sister, mother, father and me. Family of seven. It was great to see Simon too."

"All your names remind me of one book I read few months ago..."

"Ya, Mortal instruments. My mom really liked it and her name is Jocelyn and father's is Luke so it was perfect to name us after characters from one of her favourite book. And I forgot that we have a cat to, Church... He is a fluff ball."

"Sounds like you get a lot of love..."

"Maybe.... Why don't you tell me something about yourself, maybe how did you get those scars?"

"Ugh.... What scars?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Those, starting with this nasty one on your cheek." I touched his cheek and he hissed a little and I moved my hand as fast as possible.

"Oh, hehe... Those ones? Well you know those people we have to catch?", I nodded,"well we didn't find them...so our father was angry and he bitted us... again and again... it's not his fault we are disappointment...."

"Don't say that! You are not a disappointment! You are smart and handsome young man who just was unlucky enough to be born with father like that..."

"I don't need your pity..."

"It's not called pity Donatello. It's truth. Don act like everything is okay and like it's your fault!"

"Thanks, I really appreciate it."

"No problem bro."

"Bro?"

"Ya. That's what you call someone that is closer that bff or is your bff."

"I never had a sister or a friend for that matter. But I like a thought of having little sister, sis."

"What makes you think you are older then me?"

"Well... I don't know, I just think I older. You are 15,right?" I nodded. "Well I am almost 16, just a few more days."

"Ha, it looks like you are right.."

We talked and joked. It was really fun to hang out with him. I glanced at my phone and saw it was time to go.

"I-i have to go..." I said as I got up.

"Wait! I will walk you home!"

"Ugh...no t-thanks.... I am good..."

"No! I want to."

"O-okay.... But last street I have to go on my own. Alex would kill you if he saw you. Okay?"

"Alright...."

I went opposite way from my apartment and stopped at corner off Evie's house.

"That's it...now I just have to turn corner and I am there... and you..should..go..."

"B-but, I am sure your brothers aren't that protective..."

"Please. I just came back to my home, I don't need problems..."

"Okay..." He smirked and kissed my cheek before jumping on rooftop and a purple light was seen.

Just in case he was watching, and I knew he was, I could sense him, I came into the building and closed the door. I when I was sure no-one was outside I came out and transformed into Kitty running home as quickly as possible.

_________

Thanks for reading stuff I write!

Next one will be more Donnie, I just wanted to put some new faces in so I thought why not Dark TMNT? And here I am writing this...

I hope you like it!

Remember, I love comments more than votes, so be sure to vote and comment if you like my story.

That's it for ya guys!

Turtle out!!!!