Sneaking out

After all hours of video games and comics it was time for bed. Finally!!! And I can't sleep... Great.... I have to sneak out.

"Come on, let's sleep."

"Ohhhhh!!! Donnie and (Y/N) in same room, in same bed, what's going on D?" Mikey asked with shiteating smirk on his face.

"Nothing, I just think she doesn't have to sleep on couch when she is my girlfriend." Leo snapped his head towards us, April and Casey looked at us like we just found a way to destroy whole planet in one millisecond, Raph spitted his water and Sam was like whatever.

"Donnie can you repeat please?" Leo said with widest eyes I ever saw.

"I said: I think she doesn't have to sleep on couch when she is my girlfriend. And come on (Y/N), let's go sleep. Nothing interesting will happen, I reassure you. I'm to polite and respectful for her to do anything." He was right. I think he internally screamed whenever we kissed. I think he would pass out if he saw me shirtless.

"Let's go." I dragged him into lab. I went to his bathroom so I can change in more comfortable clothes.

We flopped on his queen size bed. Me on right side and he on left.(lol! She is right and he is left alone😂)

"Goodnight Flower."

"Goodnight Donnie." He turned of the light and snuggled deeper in blankets.

As soon as he did that he fell asleep. He must be  exhausted when he just fell asleep like that. Cute whistling noise came from his tooth gap. He is just so adorable. As noise from the TV lowered and footsteps coming out of living room could be heard Donnie hugged me the way I can't escape... Great... I'll have to trick him somehow. Last sounds coming from the living room stopped and only snores could be heard. Yes!!! Time for action!

I grabbed pillow that was under my head as I was sliding down the bed and putting pillow in Donnie's arms. I looked at him as he snuggled deeper into pillow, I wish so hard I could cuddle with him, but I have another turtle to take care of.

I went in my stealth mode in my kitty form. I was out of sewers in no time, and for even less time at out meeting spot. I saw Don sitting on the edge of the building watching stars.

"Hey D!" I said and he turned around.

"Hey Princess. You look tired a bit. Hard time sneaking out?" I nodded.

"Donnie grounded me, and what's worse he fell asleep on couch hugging me...."

"Why was my princess grounded?" He asked his voice laced with jealousy.

"I.. he saw me sneaking out last night... Urgh!!! But I managed to escape as you can see."

"Now I'm even more in love. Bad girl, ha?"

"Yes. But just you know that for sure. Rest think I'm a good girl, even if they just didn't caught me in crime." He chuckled.

"My good bad girl. It reminds me of a song... Good girl from 5 seconds of summer.

Do do do d-do do do do do do

She is a good girl,
She's daddy's favourite,
He's saved for Harvard,
She knows she'll make it.
She's good at school,
She's never truant.
She can speak French,
I think she's fluent." He stopped looking at me, wanting to hear me sing. Her has really good voice, angelic some could say, but I know it's demonic.

"Nope. I am trying to heal your wounds, especially this gigantic one across your chest that will probably leave a massive scar."