Unexpected member

Ah Christmas day, boy I love Christmas! Wait it smells like, like smoke!!! Where is smoke there is fire!!!! Oh no!!! I jumped out of my bed and followed smoke in the kitchen where I saw Sam with tray of burned cookies..... Sam!!! She was caughing. It opened the window and put the tray on window's swill. No I was caughing too.

"Sam, what were you doing?"

"I tried to make you some cinnamon cookies, and well I burned them a bit..."

"You should've woken me up... You know you didn't do this in a while and you are a bit rusty."

"I know, but I wanted to do something for you for a change.... You always cook and you always do everything, I just wanted to do something for you..." I hugged her tightly.

"But you already did Sam. You came in my life, you made it better."

She hugged me tighter.

"Thank you!"

"Don't mention it. Now to make some real cookies."

"Yey!!!" Sam cried like a little kid, I gave her a giggle and she returned me with goofy grin.

*Le tamy skipy because author is hungry*

"Mmmm!!! Hey awe so kood!" I giggled at Sam with mouth fool of cookies.

Than a thought crossed my mind.

"Sam what is it like to die?"

"Ha?" She tilted her hand on side.

"I-I mean you died once, right? And a thought crossed my mind, I mean we can't live forever, right? And I wanted to know what it feels like, ya know?" She nodded her head, few!

"I know I used to ask my mother that, or I think I did when I was alive it was long time ago. It is like falling asleep and then waking up and seeing all your loved ones crying, it is hard but I got sucked in the ghost zone and I wandered there for years before I run on Denny and fell in love. Well at least that was my death, it probably isn't necessarily like that." I hugged her and gave she gave me a smile.

"Thanks for understanding and telling me and not thinking I am weird."

"Oh don't worry I know you are weird and crazy already." We giggled.

We packed cookies that remained (we made a ton, I mean knowing Mikey and having Sam here....Ya know what could happen). We left the apartment and walked on a snow covered street. I heard something like a shouting noise. I looked up and saw a boy with black hair falling right on us. There wasn't anyone around us so I made neck into a geraph one and boy clang on it before I made it normal again and let the boy down, he fell ass first on the floor.

"Ouch!" Than he got up and opened his eyes, they were a beautiful shade of sky-blue. Smart gasped.

"Danny?" That Danny?! Danny Sam has crush on?! Danny the halfa?! Why didn't he transform?! Ghosts can fly, right? Or is it ability that just certain ghosts have? I am confused.

The boy- err Danny, dusted himself of and the looked at Sam.

"Shade? Is that you?!" She nodded her head on the edge of tears and he hugged her. From what I see he is in love with her. But what took him so long?! She was here for a while now!!! What was he doing?!

She returned the hug but then... She pulled of and first she slapped him and than got him by his ear.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Let me-ouch! Go-ooooouuucccchhh!!!"

"This is because you left me to die!!! If it wasn't for (Y/N) here I would probably starve to death or worse!!!" She pulled him harder and then let go of him. "What took you so long anyway?"