Explaining

We were at the lair.

"Donnie, father, come with me I am gonna see your wounds. Rest of you can take well deserved rest, you were all great," I said. Whole team nodded and flopped on the couch watching some TV.

Me, Donnie and my father went in lab. I closed the door behind me and got the first aid kit. I first took care of Donnie, I don't see anything is broken, there are some bruises and cuts, but nothing serious. I took care of it in silence. I could feel father's look on me, it was a bit uncomfortable, I mean it is like total stranger is looking at you, I know so little about him, mom never told my much even in her afterlife. I concentrated on Donnie's wounds, I cleaned them and danged him where needed.

"Thanks flower." Donnie said and i smiled warmly.

"No problem my Wise Turtle. Dad, can you come? I need to see your wounds." He nodded and i did the same process like with Donnie. There were just one or two fresh wounds, the rest were scars and old ones. "Done. Now can you explain some things to me?"

"Of course my daughter. What do you want to know?" He asked as I stood in my full height beside Donnie.

"I wanna know why were you in Shredder's dungeons, why did you disappear and why didn't you ever come back?" I was formal. Like when I would talk to professors. My voice cold as katana's metal and sharp as it's blade.

"I know this is a lot for you to tak-.." I cutted him off. I want to get to the point, no sidewalks.

"Explain or go out of here and my life." He looked at Donnie and sighed. Donnie had an apologetic look. Why is he sorry for my dad?!?!

"I was a well known ninja who was fighting for good people and who attacked clans who would cause trouble than one day we discovered (m/N) was pregnant with you, we were the happiest humans alive," here we go....😒, "When you were only five I got a call to go to Japan and solve some problems there...," He took a breath, "it turned out the problem was bigger than me, problem was the Shredder, he beated and captured me. He locked me in his lair in Japan, but when he found out some old enemy of his was alive he moved here in New York. He brought me with him since I am one of the prisoners that were closest to escape. That's all." He was looking at his hands in his lap. I rolled my eyes for a bit. If he expects me to hug him and cry in his shoulder after this 'heartbreaking' story he is wrong.

"So you never taught about me and mom? You were just like 'hey! I got a job in Japan that is so well payed!!! I am gonna go there beat the shit out of some clan and come back, so what if I won't be home for a month, so what if I will leave my five year old daughter and wife alone, I don't care!' , weren't you?" My voice same as the one from few minutes ago, sharp and cold.

"I taught about you two every day! Because of you two I went there! So we could live happy normal life!" Rage boiled in my gut.

"Oh, is that so?! And would you look at that! Mom is dead, I found my father after ten damn years and I am a mutant! Who's boyfriend is a humanoid turtle, no offense, best friend that is like a sister to me is a ghost, same as her boyfriend, my boy best friend is also humanoid turtle, I struggle to get enough money for everything so every night paint and sell my paintings all over the world so I could survive, sure I get a lot of money for that, but not always, sometimes it is only like 10 bucks or so! And you say you just wanted a happy and normal life?! Well guess of father, my life is not so happy nor all cupcakes and rainbows! And it is furthest it can get from normal!!!!" Hot tears streamed down my face in rivers, rage boiling in my stomach stronger than ever before. "You could just died! I learned to live without anyone!! No-one knows the truth! They all think I live with my aunt! Yea right, more like Ann's mom pretends to be my aunt whenever the commission comes so they would n't take me in orphanage!!! Yea that Ann, my first friend from kindergarten!!!"

My heartbeat fast, I felt my body completely numb, my knees failed me and a I fell on floor crying. Donny sat beside me hugging me firmly. Even though my hand covered my eyes I could feel my dad looking at me wordless, his mouth slightly open like he is going to say something but he said nothing. I cried, but I felt numb, empty, like a shell of pagurian that has left it due to overgrowing it. Suddenly I shot up and smiled, it felt like I didn't have control over my body.
U
"Let's fight in the dojo." I said huskily in a half-whisper. Dad's eyes widened and with a turn on my heel followed by flip of my hair. I had ! a smirk on my face which I didn't know where did it come from.

Donnie and dad followed me like  ducklings following their mother. This gave me confidence. Rage that is concentrated is the most powerful weapon of all. We walked in the dojo and I walked back to close the door. Were they born on boat? 

"Duel one on one. No weapons, hand-to-hand combat. One who loses is the one that gives up or is fainted. Winner gets to chose what loser does." I said with an devilish grin.

We got in our fighting positions. I smiled a cold smile and gave him the sign to go on first. He powered at me but I dodged him kicking him down on the floor. Thanks to my powers I was much faster and stronger. Beatle only lasted a few minutes before he gave up. He didn't go easy on me, I saw it in his movements.

"You won. What do you want?" He asked in a father like voice, if I even know how that sounds like.

"Actually nothing. I just wanna ask how did you think you can beat Shredder if you couldn't beat a simple kunoichi you taught when she was little?" I smirked, what surprised me was that he smirked back.

"Well I was in better shape than, and that little girl knows all my Achilles's heels. And besides you were taught by the best." I rolled my eyes, he is so full of himself.

"Actually no, Donnie and his brothers were since their master is actually worth fighting Shredder since he can beat him, you on the other hand? No." I said coldly. Donnie was uncomfortable at sudden mention of him, his brothers and his Sensei. "But because I feel kind hearted and I am so tired I am gonna give you chance. We are going home now. You can sleep in your old office-room in apartment." I said flipping my hair again and turning on heel.

"Sam, Danny! Let's go home!" I said and they nodded jumping up.

We said our goodbyes to everyone, I kissed Donnie goodbye and we went home. Danny carried dad and Sam me. Poor boy.

...

Few! That was dramatic!!!

What do you think, will things with your father get more normal or nuh? Will there be more drama? Read to find out!

Song above? Idk! I just love this song and Rage of Bahamut Genesis in general, so why not?

I hope you like it.

I am siriosly considering to stop writing this story so comment if you wanna me to continue.

Vote and comment!

Bye bye shellheads!!!