Chapter 5- New gurl

Donnie's POV

I didn't see (Y/N) for about two weeks and I didn't see Umai or Kitty either. I wonder what are they up to. (Use your t-phone to call (Y/N) you idiot!) I didn't know you can give such a good advice! (Thanks, I guess...) Oh! Don't be like that! I'll always like you as a friend! Even if you are sarcastic, jokster that likes to laugh at me... (Thanks Donnie!!!😊😊😆😆)

(Y/N)'s POV

My phone went off and song that I made (a/n tmnt opening song) was heard. It's a good thing school didn't started yet.

Donutela💜🐢🍩🍯+🍫: Hi (Y/N)! What are you doing?

(Y/N)🌸💜💗💌: I'm in school. What are you doing?

Donutela💜🐢🍩🍯+🍫: Fixing some stuff Mikey broke😒...

I chuckled.

"(Y/N) please report to the headmistress office." It was heard from radio and I texted Donnie one last time to say that I were called too go to principals and went.

"(Y/N), please take a seat." I sat down and looked at principal.

"We have a new student here at Roosevelt High and I think you should show her around. She will be waiting for you on the other side of the doors."

"K, no problem!"

You came out and spotted a girl that looked a bit frightened. She was beautiful.(I am feline like a lazybutt so I'll just give you a pic)

She looked like punker or Goth. Not sure.

"High! U must be new student?" She nodded. "So what's your name? Mine is (Y/N)."

"Domino Sombra."

"Wow! Cool name! So let's get with tour! Just give me your schedule."

She gave it to me and we went.

A/N

Don't kill me couse it's sol short! I will probably have one other like this , so again I am sorry!!!

Turtle power! *disappears in purple smoke*