My poor hot turtle

Donnie's POV

I have (Y/N) sample of blood and I must admit this she has really interesting DNA. I mean April's is complicated, but her... I never seen anything like it... I mean she did mutate with all animal DNA-s and plus kraang's. I worked one whole day on how to make me, my brothers and Sensei human. But I wanna keep this a secret before I finish it.

"Ugh! Why is it so hard?!" I asked myself holding my head in my hands while looking at many sketches of what human-turner should look like and what it should be called.

Many designes where on my table. There were all things from earrings to giant necklaces or some kinds of belts. But all of it was impractical or too small to hold all electronics and microchips. I looked at my clock to see what time is it and I got most awesome idea of all time!!! It should be a watch! Because watches can be for man and women, it's big enough to put all electronics and microchips.

All off sudden Mikey ran into my lab with Raph on his heals and Leo slowly following by with a hand on his face.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS MIKEY!!!! UGH!!!" Raph shouted with all his might while chasing his little brother.

Mikey ran for his life but Raph soon caught up with him and started beating him up.

"NOOO!!!! Please help me Donnie!!! Leo!?! Anyone?! Pleeeaaase!!!!" Mikey cried and I shaked my head.

"Out! Both of you! Out of my lab, and when you come out you can continue acting like animals outside my LAB!!!" I was full of rage! They could've destroyed all things I did!

Raph looked at me and let a growl but as soon as I shot deadly glare at him he got Mikey by the shell and got out of my lab. After they left my personal space fight continued and I facepalmed. Leo looked at me with a look of concern written all over his face.

"Are you allright Donnie? I never seen you so out of your calm."

"I am just a bit tired and I am still working on retro mutagen and some other stuff..."

"Oh, okay. And what's that?" Leo asked pointing on hard sketches of human turners.

"Um that.. that's... Nothing...just some junk... I was going to put that in trash..." I said as I got all off those papers off of my desk and into the trash bin. I mean it is partly truth. I was going to throw those ones away...

"Okayy.... I will be going now... Bye Don!"

"Bye Leo." Few! That was a close call. Now to get back to work.

I got new sheets of paper and started drawing. I came up with a good enough sketch and listed all things I will need. I still need to fully understand how (Y/N) is transforming. After few hours I felt my eyes closing. I tried to stop them, but they were too heavy and I drifted into dreamland.

(Y/N)'s POV

I got in lair with Shade. I wanted to see Donatello whole day.

"Hey guys! Where's Don?"

"Hey (Y/N). In his lab, probably doing some nerd stuff." Raph replied not taking his eyes off of his comic while Leo and Mikey were playing video games.

"Um.. I'm gonna stay here and read so comics with Raph."

"Oh,okay Shade. And thanx Raph." I said as I walked to Don's lab.

I knocked but there was no reply.

"Donnie? Are you there?" Nothing...

I gently tried to push the door open and they were unlocked... Strange... He always locks his lab when he isn't there, manly because his brothers wouldn't mess with his stuff. I hesitantly took the step forward and picked in.