Chapter 3- I saved you, again!

Donnie's POV

I was on my way back to lair with supplies for my inventions I got on military junk yard. It was a about to open the manhole when heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a big group I of kraangdroids. They circled me and my back touched wall behind me. I was trapped. Then something black and furry jumped in front of me.

"Oh, and just started thinking tonight's patrol will be boring. Let's kick your robot butts!!!"

She was fighting with tehnic that looked like you mixed Raph's and Splinter's. She was using twin sais in way I never seen before. She was about 6,2 feet tall, almost as tall as me. Her green eyes sparkled with fire under her purplish red bandana. She finished the fight in like 10 second flat and all the kraangbotts were dead. I looked at her in awe. She flipped her hair as she turned to me.

(How many times a kunoichi needs to save you?!) Shut up Phantom! (Okay, okay no need to be angry!)

"What were you doing in the middle of the night alone in a dark alleyway Donatello?!"Wait she knows my name?! And her voice sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. (Idiot!) What? Why? (Never mind! Forget I told you anything okay? Couse of the rules I am not supposed to tell you anything, so yea... Just forget what I just said) Okay...

"How do you know my name?!"

"Um...my leader saved you yesterday... She talked about you so I recognised you... Yea, that's it..." She jumped on fire escape.

"(Y/N)...Hey what's your name? Since you know mine it would be good I knew yours!"

"Sorry, that's for me to know and for you to find out!" She jumped on roof and ran away.

I looked around me and when I was sure no one can see me I opened manhole and jumped down in sewers going back to lair and thinking about this mysterious alley cat.

When I got into my lab I jumped in chair thinking.

"Is it possible for someone to fall in love with two persons at the time? I don't know..." (Yes Donnie it is... and you will see what happens next) Can you not spoil my future please?! (Okay!!!) I started fixing something. That Phantom really enjoys me!!! (Donnie I can hear you!!!!!) Sorry...not really😀.

(Y/N)'s POV [this is that night from your perspective]

I was thinking about Donnie while doing homework with my bandana on and suddenly my hands became green and my five fingers fussed in three. I quickly ran to the mirror and when I saw my reflection I gasped. I was a humanoid turtle, like Donnie, but my body figure was female not male. I had baby blue eyes and my bandana changed colour to orange with purple ends. This probably happened while I was thinking about Don. I decided to go on a patrol, but not in this body though. I changed in my human-caf form and instead of yumi and ya I got my twin Sais. I was running through the city when I saw Donnie cornered by kraang. Suddenly my fur colour changed from my (h/c) to black. It didn't matter though. I jumped in front of Donnie holding my twin sais very tight.

"Oh, and just started thinking tonight's patrol will be boring. Let's kick your robot butts!!!"

I defeated kraang and turned to Don flipping my hair while doing it.

"What were you doing in the middle of the night alone in a dark alleyway Donatello?!" Ups! I shouldn't said his name! I have to make up a story now!

"How do you know my name?!" Oh boy! I'm dead meat!

"Um...my leader saved you yesterday... She talked about you so I recognised you... Yea, that's it..." Few! I think he fell for it! I jumped on fire escape.