More dates and a bit lair

Me and Don made some kind of routine to jest everyday at sunset. I mean it was Friday and since Wednesday we had two more dates. I-I mean friendly hangouts😁.... I packed my things since tomorrow Sam and me will be at lair for weekend. I still plan on going on little hangouts with Don, but later at night.

"Are you finished?!"

"Ya! Comin'!!!"

I packed a prototype I made based on et-watch and some sketches I made on how to make this. And yes, I did pull it apart because I wanted to see how it works and I made not so good version of it. It was much simpler and I made it with materials I could find, et one has some parts made of real gold! Like what da ya need that for?! I didn't i know if it worked either... I didn't want to tell anyone about my dark secret, not even Sam... She knew a bit, not whole story... I just didn't feel like they would understand...

I looked at et-phone and watch and packed them at hidden part of my bag. I came out of room and Sam grabbed me by my shoulders, with her bag on her shoulder and mine in my hand we flew intangible and invisible through streets of NY until we came dashing into lair and once again becoming tangible and visible. They still didn't get used to our way of coming...

April fell off of couch, Mikey jumped like hit by boiling water, Raph was dead scared for moment, Casey faceplanted the floor, Leo was on his shell and Donnie...was probably in his lab...

"Hi guys!"

We all said our hies(lazy author here says she is not gonna write that). I went to Donnie's lab and saw him sleeping on his desk.

"Donnie? Wake up sleeping beauty! Or your princess charming want have any other option then to kiss you."

"I'm awake! I am awake!!!"

"Oh, but I really wanted that kiss though..."

"Oh it's you Flower... What kiss? You can have as many as you want. And btw can I kiss you?"

"Yes you can shell-brain."

He packed my lips and then sat down on his chair. I sat opposite him on other chair.

"So did you made any moves on t-watch lately?"

"Sadly, no. I still don't know how to..."

"Well you are lucky couse your gf is did."

"Wait! Did you make a prototype?!"

"Yes. I don't know if it works or not and I also brought sketches on how to make it."

"You are perfect! You know that?"

"Oh, I know."

He saw it and put it on his hand.

"Let's test it. It's only way we can know if it works or not...." He pushed one of old fashioned buttons which was usually used to tune time on clock. He started changing. I looked at his face his face slowly lost it's green and he had normal skin color, well tanned one if I can say. His eyes were the same, his hair dark chestnut hair growing. Then he looked down blushing. Door were locked dew to us not wanting anyone else knowing about t-watch. He quickly grabbed the blanket that he puts near his chair. As he wrapped himself in it I realised he was naked. I started laughing at his embarrassed face. I fell on floor holding my stomach while laughing.

"It's not funny!" He said through greeted teeth.

"N-no, i-it's not,b-but your f-face is!!!" I managed to say between fits of laughter.

Donnie blushed darker than Raph's bandana.

"Oh Donnie, you know I love you no matter what. Maybe we can reverse the effect of it if you push button again or if you take watch off. I don't mind you like this though..."