Home

Donnie's POV

Ok...I think I got everything. We are at (Y/N)'s apartment and I have to act natural, well (Y/N)'s natural.

"Hey sweetie! You are finally home. How was the day? I made brownies." Mr. (L/N) is really good father, but (Y/N) told me not to act so daughtery and warmly because it will be suspicious.

"It was fine dad." I said in a little more bratty thank meant to teenage girl voice.
(well your bratty voice)

"Oh. Do you want brownies?" He seemed to saddened a little but then put out the plate of brownies with big smile.

"Thanks father." I said a little coldly. It was just the slightest, but I don't really know how (Y/N) acts around her father now. I took a plate and gone to my-er (Y/N)'s room.

The room was big, room was white with some light pastel colours such as light peach colour, lavander violet, some powder pink, and turquoise blue. It wasn't a charade though, it had a lot. Of colour but it was nicely puzzled to look good. Room had a big queen sized bed, there weren't any posters on the walls, strange even I have some, writing desk with her laptop, wheely chair(dunno what's called), there was a really big wardrobe too.

I opened it raveling so many clothes I couldn't even guess how much was in there!!! Who needs so much clothes?! (*giggles* girls Donnie. We need a lot of clothes, not all of us, but a lot of us do) Hi Jana! I haven't seen you in a while! (I was busy studying and making drama in this story. So when is that shower gonna take place?) I blushed crazily as I realised what she just said. Jana!!!! (Ok! I won't tease you! But it's not healthy not to take showers when you are a girl, besides your know female hormones should keep you from doing anything funny.) How dare you!!! I would never do anything to my flowers body!!! (Yeesh! Is that Raph there? I am just teasing you. (I know I said no teasing! I crossed my fingers!) Come on! Your face was priceless!!! Oh need any help getting something from closet? Like PJ's? And it is not comfortable sleeping with the bra on.) Oh for the love of! Jana, author, please stop! (I am serious. And you should practice your powers, your ninja skills aren't as good as (Y/N)'s and you overthink stuff. Try transforming into cat, normal cat.) Ok, I'll try my powers now.

So how does she get it done? She said she turned in Umai whole thinking about me. Let's try. I was there standing thinking about cute cats, nothing. Ugh! Maybe I have to wish to become one? I tried again.... Nothing...(ya sure? That tail behind you and those ears don't think it's nothing.) I gasped. Okay, try harder Donnie!!! Then when I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror I was black kitten, why black? Well I don't care. Now Umai! I did it! Yes! Kitty? Woohoo!!! I did a few more animals. (Wow! You are so good! You got a hold of those powers redder quick!) Yea, but now I am tired and going to bed. (You ain't gonna take Shower? Or change in PJ?!) Not today, I will change tomorrow and sleep in cat form. I transformed into cat and cuddled up on bed. As soon as I did so I feel asleep.

(Y/N)'s POV

Nothing! Ten tries to repair this shit and nothing! Gugh!! It's pretty late...

"Donnie! Come on! Training time!!!" Oh no! Why?! I'll have to keep my act and- and... Go easy on someone!!! Why humanity?!

"Coming!!!" I shouted as I got Donnie's bo stuff. Well maybe I can let Donnie win a few times.

Wow...Donnie really has to work on this middle ninja arms! Well I have a few days to get them in shape. Maybe even a week, that won't be enough to make visible muscles but I can make sure Donnie has to practice more due to his muscles aching.

I sat in the dojo. Why am i analising everything?! I saw this place a million times! Gugh! New body new hormones I guess.

"Alright my sons, duel pairs are Donatello and Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo. First fight between Michelangelo and Donatello. Hajime!"