hey my grim

Then I opened my eyes to bright see light. I was breathing?! But I am dead!!! I closed my eyes for a moment before my pupils adjusted to it. I opened them again to see fog going up and revealing that I was in a Japanese Zen garden with blooming cherry trees and little bonsais, a little stream was flowing ending with a pond with koi fish. There was a bridge over it and I crossed it, slowly looking around, ahead of me was one of those beautiful Japanese temples I always imagined in my dreams. Everything was so peaceful. Birds were twittering a beautiful song, I recognised the bird song as one that was made by nightingales, my nose drills could only sense water and cherry blossoms and black deatils, in one word was everything I ever wanted. Yes, it is strange I wanted so badly to be in Japan and live like a real kunoichi, but it was the best place I could've imagined for myself. Then I heard a flout following the nightingale song. I saw a woman on sitting on the wooden substruction and playing it. She was beautiful. Her long (your/mother's/hair/colour) locks were long and they shined on the gentle sunlight, she had red kimono with pinkish white blossom design on it and she wore simple white tabi and black zori. I couldn't make out her face. She saw me and giggled, leave the flout beside her. I looked down at myself and saw I was naked! Shoot! I fastly wished I was in kimono, because than this embarrassing moment would end. And in a flesh I found myself in a beautiful black kimono I recognised as one that is for kunoichis.

(Relaxation one, just wanted to show to all of you kunoichi outfits, this is the best I could find) I smiled at myself because I now knew for sure this was heaven

(Relaxation one, just wanted to show to all of you kunoichi outfits, this is the best I could find) I smiled at myself because I now knew for sure this was heaven. Though I don't know what I did to deserve it. Then I came closer to the woman. As I came closer I could make out her face. She had (m/eye/colour), her lips were slightly shiny with pink lipgloss and her face younger looking.

"Mom..." Could it be that she is my reaper?

"Oh my little blossom! I missed you so much! You are so grown up now." She said as she opened her arms. I missed that nickname."You beautiful, brave, brave girl girl! Come here!" She had warm and welcoming smile on her face.

"B-but you are dead..."

"Oh, yes." She said leisurely.

"So I am dead." I said more as a checkup than something more.

"Oh", she said, smiling wider,"that is a real question my dear, isn't it? All in all my dear daughter, I think you are not." She said. I was confused. Didn't a laser just hit me in the chest? I should be dead by all logic.

We were looking at each other, she was still smiling.

"I am not?", I repeated.

"No darling", she said.

"But...", I instinctively put my hand where the laser hit me, it looked like nothing was there,"but I should've been dead! I didn't move! I wanted to let myself get killed!"

"And that was", she returned,"that is, I would say of crucial importance."

She was shinning from happiness, like the light, like fire: I have never seen her so completely, so noticeably contented.