Lair and shadows

(Y/N)'s POV

It was again shitty day at school. Only thing that kept me awake was Sombra. Then the final bell rung and I was so happy.

Sombra and me went straight to my apartment. After we got there we ate and finished homework. It was 5pm when we finished and I got an idea what to do.

"In mood for turtles Sam?"

"Ya, why not!"

We left and Shadow was good enough to just make us both go through pavement directly in lair. I smiled when we got there. Everyone was in the living room watching Space Heroes, well everyone except Splinter. Then we became visible and scared everyone to death.

"Hey guys!"

"(Y/N)?!" Donnie said as his hand was on his heart... well shell.

"Wait?! You know these two Don?" Leo asked.

"No he knows just me Leo. I think he told you something about my team and you met other two, Kitty and Umai. And this is new recruit in my team, turtles meet Shadow the ghost."

"(Y/N), ghosts don't exist and... Wow! Is she flouting ?"

"Ya! I am. And as my leader said I am a ghost. Not a mutant, but ghost."

"Amazing!" Donnie said as he studied her.

"What's going on...?" Splinter asked as he saw me and Shadow.

"Sorry Sensei, I just came to see how is Donnie doing 'couse I know that Kit and Um can be pain sometimes."

"You and your friend are welcome to stay here for as long as you like my child. Now if you would excuse me, I am going to meditate."

"Hai Sensei." All turtles said in unison as they started doing whatever they wanted.

Donnie talked to Shadow and they went to his lab, probably talking about ghost zone and parallel universe. Mikey and Raph read some comics and Leo watched Heroes, Space Heroes. I sat beside him. His face was glued to screen.

"So you like Space Heroes?"

"YESSS!!" He said eyes still glued to screen.

"You know there are movies called Star Wars and they are similar to this, only better you should watch it."

"Really? Then I really need to watch them." I giggled a little and we talked about Star Wars.

Donnie's POV

I was in my lab talking with Shadow about the universe she came from when I heard (Y/N)'s giggles. It was most angelic thing I ever heard. I blushed as I realised I stopped talking and Shadow was looking at me with a smirk.

"So you like my leader, don't you Hamato?"

"No, yes.. I don't know... please don't tell her!" I blushed even more.

"Relax! I won't. And besides, it will be punny to make fun of ya every time I see you. But I have a question."

"What is it Shade?"

"Why aren't you sure you love her? Do you like someone else?"

I blushed. Is it safe to say? I don't care! I am gonna tell Shadow about Kitty and Umai...

"Well.." I said as I rubbed back of my neck, " I also have a thing for Umai and Kitty..."

Shadow's POV

"Well.." he started as he rubbed back of my neck, " I also have a thing for Umai and Kitty..."

No way!!!! He loves all of her!!!!! *Fangirls inside*

"But I don't have chance with any of them... I mean Umai is more of Mikey's type and Kitty is more Raph's and (Y/N) is Leo's type, but she is human...and it's impossible for a normal girl to like a...a freak...." He said last part so quietly that I bearly heard it.

"You are not a freak Don, and don't say that. You'll see, everything will work up for the best."

"I hope so..."

Back with you and Leo meditating, ya you started meditating after a while , third person's POV

I was so jealous 'couse Shade got to spend time with Donnie and as unlucky as I am Leo noticed and I had to tell him everything... One more... Yey! *Note sarcasm* Ugh!!! And then I heard annoying bitchy voice that I knew too well... Wait?! What is she doing here?! And with him?!

No one's POV

"Hey boys! What's up?" April said as she walked in lair.

"Heya dudes!" Casey said walking behind her.

Raph just nodded his head 'couse he is Raph after all and Mikey hugged them with all his straight. Leo and (Y/N) came out of dojo and Donnie and Shadow from lab.

Then April saw (Y/N).

"What are you doing here?! And who is she?!"

"Wait you know her?"asked Leo looking at me.

"You could say that, we know each other well... Her boyfriend tried to flert with me because of marks. And that girl you are talking about is my best friend Shadow, the ghost girl." You said as you glared at Casey. Casey stepped back a little.

"And yea Ap if you wanna know what am I doing here you could've just asked, nicely. I was visiting my friends turtles and I am leaving anyway. Let's go Shade." You said as you stormed off with her.

Donnie looked at how you left with sad expression.

"That was rude April. And I have to go too... Bye!" Donnie said as he ran to the manhole.