Danny you dumbass!

"Okay I am repeating myself one more time Danny. You can't go with us."

"But why?! I fought in as many battles as you have, maybe even more! I saved world and you don't want to let me fight alongside you because I have never fought some alien freaks or some shit?! You are letting Casey!! Why not me???"

"Danny it's not that I don't trust you, just we all have technique of fighting in forms we have, not forms we had or wanted to have. And if really were for me I wouldn't let that dumbass fight alongside me, but I have to. You don't have ghost powers here and you are too used to having them, to fighting with them. You are not as muscular as you think you are. Here I'll give you a chance, if you can beat Casey, than you can go with us." I said as calmly as possible, I don't want anyone of my gang to get hurt, me and Leo would be only responsible ones, I can't take the risk. And if he became ghost it would mean death is one step closer to me, too.

"Hey!!!" Casey wined...

*Few minutes after*

Sam I glaring at me as she helps Danny up. I am sorry for poor boy, that asshole beated shit out of him...

"I am sorry Danny, but as one of two leaders I need you to stay home, Sam will fly you there and come back so we can continue our mission on revealing what is kraang doing. Now Sam, be quick, but first let's bandage him so he won't get hurt as you fly." I have Sam first aid and she helped Danny with bandages so it won't hurt him, then she flew him to the apartment and came back ready to go.

We ran across the rooftops, Leo and me first as the leaders and rest following. It was so good! Wind felt so nice while blowing my furr and my bandana, I felt so light on my feet, like nothing can stop me. But I kept my head in the game. I know kraang is making something, some kind of new portal, but they already had one! Why do they need another one?! All those unanswered questions were siriosly bugging me. My mind was buzzing with thoughts until Leo said to stop which we all did as told. Somehow Casey managed to keep up with us. He was panting, but he did it.

I looked down and saw kraang's new base. Well this is it. Donnie and me made a plan since we are nerdiest and can scan situation the best way possible. We had element of surprise on our side, at least we thought so, but sadly we were wrong... I hate it when I'm wrong!!!

"Smart" Danny came rushing in and he started fighting with mine dragon tanto!!!! I am gonna kill him!!! Ugh!!! And he had to use that!!! It was something I found in my father's secret box!!! It is one of my favorites! And he ruined our element of surprise!!!!! Urgh!!!

"Guys! We have to move or this smarty pants will be dead for good!!!" I said as we all jumped down to fight.

Danny had something in his eye, but he wasn't skilled enough, he was beaten by Casey badly, but he was good.

I fought as much as I could. We all did. Destroying all the kraang in sight. Then I saw something I wish I could forget. I saw Danny running to the portal/ray and getting hit in the gut. At the very same moment a great, big green flesh blinded me and the next thing I knew Danny's lifeless looking body was laying on the floor. His hair was white, his clothes were rearranged to black spandex with white combat boots, white collar, belt and gloves and with a letter D written on his chest. Then I saw a big cut in his spandex with green ectoplasmic blood coming out in big waves. He laid there in the puddle of his own blood. 

My mind was blank, my expression horrified, I pushed my brain harder, I have to get out of this situation! I can't lose anyone!!! Not anymore!!! Never again!!! I'll do anything to save my family!!! I was fighting with me not even noticing.

My eyes switched to looking where Sam is. I found her fighting, not aware of what is happening. Few! I can save this situation!!! Don't get me wrong, but if she saw him, she would've have a multiple heartattack.

"MIKEY, SAM!!! MAKE A DIVERSION!!! RAPH, CASEY, LEO!!! KEEP KRAANG AWAY FROM DONNIE, APRIL, ME AND DANNY!!! DONNIE!!! GO AND MAKE THAT THING SELFDESTRUCT!!! APRIL!!! HELP ME!!!!" They all nodded and did as told. April had a terrified expression when she saw Danny. I just whispered: "That's why I called you and not Sam."

She understood the situation and helped me get Danny up and carry him. Donnie was finished by that time and we were all in the sewers in no time. Sam still didn't know about Danny, she didn't see him couse me and Donnie we first to come into the sewers and we used the shortcut to the lair. We bursted in and ran to D's lab as fast as we could.

"Donnie, you prepare Danny for operation while I find all the equipment we'll need." Donnie nodded and cutted Danny's spandex so we can stitch him.

I got the first aid kit from my bag and some painkillers I always carried with me in case I was on my period, then I ran back to lab. I saw Sam and others coming after us not suspecting anything, well except April who was still in shock, but I guess she didn't tell anyone because if she did Small would probably be in Raph's hands passed out.

Me and Donnie worked our asses off while stitching Danny. We cleaned his wound and we had to improvise because his organs were damaged a bit by the ray. His skin was burnt, more than cutted and this will keep him in bed for quite a bit. Than we stitched it the best we could so the scar wouldn't remain. After that we put bandages around his wound, turtle style (siriosly this exists, we had to learn that last year in Biology, Anthropology), and then left him there to rest.

Sam almost fainted when we told her and is now crying or just sitting by Danny's bed waiting for him to wake up.

Well at least he got his wish, he is halfa again, if he survives of course. We even made him ectoplasmic blood so he wouldn't die from all the blood loss, but nothing is certain in this things. I just hope he will be okay...
....

Sorry for sad crappy chapter.

Vote and comment, please don't forget.

And btw picture up there was edited by me. I am not that good with computers, but it looks pretty good don't ya think? Tell me in the comments.

I wanted to write the chapter of how Danny becomes halfa again, so this was the best solution I had, maybe I have overdone it... Don't know...

Bye bye for now!!!