Death

*Flashback*

I smiled one last time and closed my heavy eyelids. My breathing studied and my heart stopped. Darkness showered me and I new what was going on. Still I was happy to see all people I care about safe and alive, fighting on same side.

*End of flashback*

I sat upright on couch breathing heavily. Wait! I'm not dead? I'm not dead?! I'M NOT DEAD!!! How?! That looked way too real to be just a dream. Except the boy with white hair, which I know is Sam's crush Danny, everything was 100% real. And I can make a difference between dream and...and...and vision... It was a vision of the future... So I'm gonna die? Warm tears ran down my cheeks. At least everyone else will be fine... And it gives me knowledge that sais not to get expectations for my life too high, because it won't last much longer. I saw Sam moaning in her dream with her head on my shoulder, probably another lemon dream... April and Casey were hugged together in deep slumber. I went back to dreamless sleep.

*Le time skip*

"Breakfast!!!" Me and Mikey called from kitchen because everyone was already up.

We ate pancakes with some butter and sirup. Mikey and Sam were having a competition which one will eat their pancakes faster, of course Sam won. She is a machine!!!! I'll start calling her Piranha. Then I remembered my dream and my happy smile turned into a sad one as I looked at all of them. I'm gonna miss them so much! I have to get as much from this maybe few days that I have that I possibly can. I sensed Donnie's look was on me so I faked best happy smile I could and dropped my head so I can eat. I'll probably spend more time in lair and more nights without sleep with Don. Guess it will be an interesting few days to month.

We finished breakfast too quickly if you ask me.

"(Y/N) can you come to my lab?"

"Why?" I faked being surprised.

"Because you seem sad about something. I wanna know what's wrong."

"Ok, let's go to the lab." I said dropping my fake happy face and walking to lab. I won't tell him everything, just what he needs to know.

"Well?" He motioned for me to start.

"Umm.. I had a bad dream. It was about a battle, all on all one, literally. Well I died in i-..." I couldn't even finish the sentence as Donnie hugged me tightly. I was in shock for moment.

"I'll never let that happen. I will always be there for you." I felt his tears on my back and I starting tearing up as well. We just stood there and cried in each other's embrace. If only he knew...

"I have to tell you one more thing." I left his embrace and wiped my tears away.

"What is it Flower?" He wiped his tears as he looked at me. It is happening. That nickname was used in my vision...

"Is voice in your head like yours just more evil and ruff?"

"How did you know?"

"Evil Donatello has same problem, just in his head it is yours voice."

"What?! Evil me?! (Y/N) what are you talking about?" And that's the moment I knew I fucked up.

"Shoot! Wasn't supposed to tell ya that!!!"

"You did! Now speak birdy!"

"Eh... There is something you don't know... Shredder made your evil clones. They are more like lizards than turtles and well I kinda became friends with one of them..."

"YOU WHAT?! YOU KNOW THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS AND HE MAY BE USING YOU!!!"

"WELL HE ISN'T! HE IS RISKING BEING KILLED EVERY DAY BY NOT TELLING Shredder(I said this in whisper) HE KNOWS SOMETHING!!! HE IS INJURED EVERY NIGHT WHEN I SEE HIM AND I HAVE TO HEAL HIS WOUNDS! HE HAS SCARS ALL OVER HIS SHELL AND HE STILL DIDN'T TELL!!! DON'T YOU THINK HE DESERVES A SHOT OF NORMAL LIFE TOO?"