School

Donnie's POV

I woke up to alarm clock. I looked at and it showed: 6:00am. Why so early? (Well girls need time to do hair, sometimes make up(I don't), drink coffee, take a shower, dress, do normal routine and staff) Oh, ok thank you Jana! (Anytime D!)

After our little conversation I noticed I was still a cat. I transformed in human and went to wardrobe. I opened it to see mostly black. Strange I don't see my flower wearing black so much. I just shrugged the thought. Ok now what to wear? Why am i suddenly so concerned about what I wear? I never cared before about clothes or any of that beauty stuff. Now I feel like I have I don't know a stone on my back and whatever I touch is not what I want to wear. Jana, a little help? (Sure dude. See those nice black jeans and that beautiful sweater with birds, oh oh and those black socks?) Yes. What about them? (Get them and those white underwear set which contains panties with nice lace, bra and undershirt with same deets and go take a shower you are starting to stink.) I blushed madly. I can't do that! (You need to! You stink and you are going to school! Go take a quick shower and be done! (Y/N) washed her hair the other day so you don't have to worry about that.) Alright. I sighed getting everything Jana told me to get. I went to the bathroom and took a showers as fast as I possibly could then dressed in same manner. I washed my teeth and brushed my hair. Jana told me how to make a nice pony tail which I really like and have to tell my flower to wear more often. I applied a little lipgloss which smelled like caramel mmmm... So good!

I went to kitchen and got an apple and coffee, I wasn't really hungry. Then I saw Sam-er Danny rushing through the house and trying to get in bathroom with clothes that Sam probably gave him while she ran behind him giggling as they both got in bathroom. I just smiled at their silliness. Ok today I have six classes, I will be there until three o'clock then we are going to lair to help (Y/N). Suddenly Sam and Danny got out of bathroom both fresh and dressed. I looked at clock 7:00am ok we still got some time. They drunk their coffee and ate cookies. Those two are like kids. I can never take them for sirious when they act like this. 7:30am. Time to go to school.

"Let's go." I said as I put on a binnie over my ponytail(it works, I do that a lot), put on some scarf and jacket.

We got out and walked to school. As we walked in school's grounds I could hear chatting and a lot of loud noises. I signed, this will be a long day... I walked to (Y/n)'s locker getting everything for first period. (class, whatever you American kids call it... I don't know much about that stuff... I don't live anywhere near it.. I've been there because my father lives there nothing more)

Than I saw April and Casey, might as well say hi. Wait! Flower doesn't like them very much... Should I really talk to them... Think like (Y/N), think like her, think like her... Nope. Probably not. Than I saw a blonde coming towards me in most expensive but disgusting clothes I have ever seen. This must be Chloé she talked about...

"Hey (Y/N) ~" She sneered looking at me. "Did you surch the trash for those clothes?" She snickered ugly, her parfume almost making me throw up.

What would Flower say? She is a hot head, let's see... Umm... "Come one Chloe you know who the one that stinks really is. That's you." I said smirking putting my finger in front of her chest.

"How dare you?! Do you know who my father is?! " she was mad, while girl on her right with red hair nodded her head agreeing with Chloe.

"I know very well who your father is Choe, he is a criminal who raised a bitch of a daughter. Now can you please let me go, my class is that way. Thank you."I said as I pushed in between them walking away leaving them speachless.

Math was first class. That should be easy...

*Time skip to the end of the day*

I came home happy with today's events. I through my bag in (Y/N) 's room and so did Danny and Sam. Than we went in lair. I walked in my lab seeing my Flower with big pile of paper balls around her and a giant cup of coffee.

"You okay there Flower? " I chuckled as she looked at me.

"Yeah.. I just worked a lot on this thing so it can bring us back in our bodies... I don't think that your brother's will be dense and not get I beated them for long..."

"You beated them in training in my body?! " I shouted confused.

(Y/N) just tiredly nodded her head. (I will be writing like this bc it's easier)

"Hey, you look tired. How long have you slept?" I asked concerned.

"One or two hours? I.. I don't remember... I fell asleep on the desk.. " She said and I widened my eyes.

" You have to sleep. Go immediately in my room and sleep, I will work on this, okay? " I just got a tired nod as she went. I sighed starting to clean this mess a bit and surching to see if she had some clue how to fix our situation.

___________________.

Thanks for 10.4k people! I never knew it would get so much! Thank you all!