Voices inside my brain

"Hey D! Did ya find a way to put clothes in t-watch or something about design or maybe to make transformation longer?"

"N-no not yet."

"Um.. are you okay? You seem a bit anxious."

"I-I ok. Shut up!" Last part he whispered-shouted. Strange...

"Donnie what's going in here? Something is definitely up."

"N-nothing... I said shut up!" He again whispered-shouted last part, but I heard it as clear as day.

"Donatello Yoshi Hamato! Tell me what's wrong couse no-one is talking except me! And if you want me to shut up then I will. Just please tell me what's wrong."

"I-It is not you..."

"Then who?"

"The voices..." He said it so quietly he probably hoped I wouldn't hear.

"What voices? Donnie what are you hiding? I can help you."

"*Sigh*I-i am crazy, I hear voices. Please don't tell my brothers. Only Splinter knows.... Sometimes I'm paranoid, too... Please don't ditch me..."

"Why would I? I love you. I slightly crazy, too, but voices talk rarely. I shushed them on my own. You just need to...get along with the voices inside of your head..."

"Ok. That sounds crazy, but thanks for this. It's reassuring."

"No. I'm sirious. It helped me. You can't deny them, you can just get along with them. They will be there anyway, so talk to them. They can be funny and good listeners, too."

"You are more bonkers than me."

"Donnie please. I wanna help you. What are they usually telling you?" His head dropped and I can see his eyes glittered. No! They can't be bad ones!

"Don? Tell me I am wrong if I assume they tell you bad things?" No response. "Please! Reassure me! Tell me voices didn't have to do anything with first time we met!" His head dropped even more and I could see tears sliding down his cheeks as I came closer(he is taller than me!). My eyes started burning and I hugged him as my vision blurred with warm liquid we humans call tears.

"Donnie. It's-it's okay. I promise. I will be there for you. If they ever say something like that you are useless, not handsome enough, not worthy, freak, just mutant or anything of that sort don't listen to t-them. You are the most handsome, most useful, not in bad meaning, you are more than worth everything you have and you are the kindest, except Mikey, most polite and smartest person I know. What if you are a mutant? You are my mutant, and I hope I am yours. Don't you dare ever say anything about my bf or i-i'll beat living daylight out of you, you know I'm more than capable of doing that. Did you understand?"

He opened his eyes and stared at me. We were inches apart, I didn't even notice I how close I was to him until now. He kissed me with all emotion he could poor in, I replied with same passion.

"I do. Thank you (Y/N) for being always there for me and for everything."

(*Someone looks at me strangely* What! It's not me! I'm not that voice! I sometimes tease him and I joke around, but I would never do anything to hurt Don!!!) Thank you to Jana. For giving me all this moments to remember and for giving me new light, new reason to live. I know you aren't this bad voice. I had it before I heard you first time, and besides! That voice is masculine, you are female. (No problem D! Just enjoy this.) I will.

We were still hugging and kissing when Mikey woked in and his eyes widened.

"(Your initial) and D sitting on the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!"

"Shall we stop him?" I asked.

"Nuh."

_________________

Sorry for short shity chapter.

I am sick and I have 4 tests till the end of the week.

I'll update on weekend.

I'm also sorry I didn't updated in a while.

Bye bye for now!

I forgot to give credit to -amateur_author- . Because of her story I got idea for this chapter.