Turtle gone missing

Thanks God it's Friday!!! And it's almost end of last class... It is History class and i can't wait for it to end! I threw a look at class clock above whiteboard. One more minute!!!

Suddenly my mind was flooded by thoughts about Donnie. I wonder what is he doing? Probably another experiment in his lab.

Riiinnnggg!!! The bell cried and I stood up and walked out of the class. I went to the front of the school seeing Danny and Sam where already there.

Danny started school after my near death accident. He wants to be an astronaut, and he can't do it without high school graduation.

We fastly walked to the nearest alleyway and we transformed, Sam and Danny went ghost as for me I transformed in an eagle. We were at apartment in no time.

We threw our bags on floor and went to make us something to eat. I wanted to make something for guys, too. So we are going to make more than we usually do.  I got some sour cream, ketchup, ham, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, oregano and frozen pizza dough. We quickly made pizza and put it in the oven. As that was baking we prepared another one and an apple pie.

When it was all baked we set and ate. Sam and Danny were talking about school as usual, they have only one class together so they always do that. I usually just watch as the two love birds talk while I stay silent.

Then a devilish plan came to my mind. This is gonna be good!!!😈😈😈(I love it (y/n)!!!) An evil grin spread on my face and I started talking.

"Say... Danny, what is your relationship status with Sam now?" I said sweetly as two of them blushed bright red. "I am asking you this because some boys were really interested in Sam today." I said in the same sweet tone. Danny chocked on his bite and I continued. "I mean, she is still available on 'market' and if you don't hurry with that date or ask her to be your girlfriend, heck maybe even give her promise ring if you wanna keep her." Sam glared daggers at me, but she was so blushed she had to put her hand down so her hair would cover her Raph's mask red face.

All I said was truth. I didn't make up anything anything​!

*Flashback*

Some footballers approached me and Sam on the mini break. The started cat talking us. I hate those kind of guys. They are just darn assholes who want to fuck every girl they see. There was three of them. One walked riskily close to me and I backed away until I was pinned to the lockers. Other two circled Sam like hungry wolves ready to kill their pray. We both tried to simply walk or give them the hint that we are not interested. They didn't listen to us. When one of the two boys that circled Sam grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer I knew what time it was. I gave Sam a look and she immediately nodded and got an evil grin. It really wasn't a fair fight. I mean three of them and one of me? Pfff, poor guys. Sam just looked at the show, because she likes to watch when someone is beating people she doesn't like. They even tried fighting back with pathetic pinches that I could block when I was 5! They lasted a few seconds then ran off like petty little cowards they are. Sam giggled as they did so and we went to our next class.

*End of flashback*

We finished our meal and packed remaining 1 and a half pizza and pie. We went to the lair by ghost express, how I like to call when they went intangible and carry me to the lair while flying.

As we became visible again I saw Mikey sniffing his way while running towards the pizza. He saw us and quickly tried to grab the pizza, but I put my hand up not wanting him to eat all of it.

"Mikey! Behave! If you don't I'll beat you myself and no pizza for you!" He whined and gave up sitting on the couch. "Guys!!! We brought pizza!!!" I said and in an instant Karai, Leo and Raph were there followed by Splinter not far behind. I giggled and we all sat at the couch. I put pizza and pie on the table and opened the cardboard pizza peck we used to peck it. Mikey looked at the pizza then at me.

"What kind of pizza is this dudette?" Mikey asked I giggled.

"It's home-made. Me, Sam and Danny made it. It may not look and taste as good as pizzas you tried, but it's good."

He looked at pizza again and got a piece. He took a small bite and his eyes widened.

"This is amazing!!! You have to teach me!"

"Hai my pupil!" I giggled.

After Leo, Karai, Splinter and Raph saw Mikey eating they got pieces themselves, because they knew there won't let be any left if Mikey keeps eating like this. I stole on piece for Donnie and put it on the plate.

"Is Donnie I his lab?"

"Actually no, he went out few hours ago." Leo said.

"Don't tell me he is in turtle form." I asked concerned. Leo asked.

Oh no! They said on weather forecast they are expecting heavy snow today!!! No no no no nononono!!! I have to get to Donnie!!

"Have any idea where he might be?"

"Probably military junk yard, why?"

"Nothing important, I am just gonna look for him because there is a high possibility of  blizzard today." Leo's eyes widened a little but he nodded.

I got my jacket and went out. I transformed in snow owl for few obvious reason. They have great sight, their feathers are warm, it's hard to spot them in snowstorm and they are frickin' beautiful!!!

I flew above the junk yard when I spotted something was carried by foot-bots. Donnie! I can!I flew closer, scanning situation I saw there were too many foot to take on my own. Plus Tigerclaw, Fishface and Rahzar. My mind buzzed. Even with Sam's and Danny's, heck even Karai's help I couldn't take that much of enemies. Blizzard was starting and it was too cold for turtles. I followed them to see where is their new hide out, just to see it was same old building as before. Hmpff, they are stupid after all.

We can't fight now. I have to go back and we will save him after blizzard. I bearly made it back to lair. Blizzard was too strong.

I was panting and without breath I ran in the lair.

"DONNIE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY FOOT!!!" All of the gang widen their eyes in concern.

....

Aaaannnndddd, cliffhanger!!!

What will happen next? Will Donnie be okay when you find him? Will you menage to save him? To be continued I next chapter.

Vote and comment!!!

Bye bye for now!!!