Chapter 8- Me,myself,I and a ghost?

Shadow's POV

"Actually, I have a secret to...." What does she mean?! WHAT SECRET?! AUTHOR-CHAN? ARE YOU HERE? PLEASE ANSWER ME!!! Nothing.... Ugh! That gurl just drive me crazy sometimes! "You see... I am not a full human eather..."

"What?! Are a ghost?!"

"No, not a ghost... But an mutant-alien-freak yes...*she transforms in all of members of MMAI*"

"How did you become like this?"

"Long story, short version. Some alien-robots, they look like brain monsters inside of bott, called kraang tasted some things on me and it went wrong, so wrong that now I have kraang DNA and DNA of all the other animals on Earth... I escaped and after that I realised I have 'super' powers, how I like to call them. I am also a kunoichi and I have four mutant turtle friends + plus their sensei who is a mutant rat. They think Kitty,... (Y/N)... and Umai... are different persons in same team." She says as she transforms in each of her alter egos.

"Wow! You really have one interesting life."

"I guess I so..." She smiles kindly. "So I think 1am is good time to go bed. Ooorrrrr go on a patrol?"

"Yawn! I'll take first one... I am tired as a dog..."

"Okay! Good night then!" She said as I walked to my new room. I am so happy to have a home and a family, if I could call this that. Author-chan? Are you there? I just wanted to say goodnight and thank you! (Your welcome my sweet chocolate ice cream! And goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite you!) And not long after I drifted in neverland...

(Y/N)'s POV

When Sam got to bed I transformed into Kitty and went on a patrol, or so did I thought. A certain turtle swam into my thoughts. I couldn't concentrate, so I finished the patrol as fast as I could and went to lair, but in ninja mode so nobody can see me.

I got in and no-one realised that somebody was watching their every move. I got in Don's lab and he was repairing something that looked like a phone with a shell??!!! Wha... Never mind...

The way his tongue was sticking out of his mouth and his concentrated face was just to much for me and I let a dreamy sigh. Unfortunately he heard me. He couldn't see me though couse shadows are best friends of black fur.

Donnie's POV

Something let out a sigh in my lab and when I looked around no-one was there... Strange... Who am I kidding?! My life is so weird that I don't have a right to say what is not normal.

"Who's there?"