Little too quiet...forget I said anything

It's been awhile since me and Donnie started working on t-watches. They are still in progress, we can't seem to get how they should be done yet, but we are closer than ever before. I was about to go on another date with Don and I was almost ready.

"Sam! I'm going to shop! Need something?!"

"We don't have ice cream!"

"Again?! But I bought a family pact this morning!!!!"

"I was sad after reading a fanfic!!!!"

"Alright..." She is like ice cream eating machine! She is worse than Mikey and pizza!

I went outside and saw Don waiting for me on the entrance.

"Well hello my lady, how are you tonight?"

"Fine my knight. You look better than last time."

"That's because of your magic touch princess, it heals everything it touches."

"Don't flatter me that much, it's enough you give me to heal your wounds."

"Are we going on the rooftop?"

"Yea, sorry, I can't let you in my apartment because of Sam..."

"It's alright. After all we are supposed to be enemies... *Sigh*"

"You got some bad ones again...like this one made with teko-kagi.... Shredder or Tigerclaw?"

"Shredder this time. Tigerclaw doesn't beat us for now, he just calls us cubs... Ou!! That hurts!"

"I have to clean the wound and get all the dirt out so it doesn't get infected..."

"I wish we could do this in public..."

"We can't... So enjoy what you have!"I said pushing a little harder than I should. "Besides, turtles would freak out if they new, both sides..and what would Donnie say?" Last part I said so quietly he didn't hear.

"Ya, my brothers would be mad at me and Shredder would kill me."

"Wait! Shut up for moment! Somebody is watching us! Your brothers! Oh no! Oh no!!!" I whispered yelled.

"What?!"

"Just follow my lead okay?"

"Okay."

I changed my eye colour in black hair color too red, it couldn't be seen from distance they were, but when they come closer they would recognise me. Thanks God it was dark enough and transformation of my hair couldn't be seen!!

"What are you doing with that girl Donatello?! And who is she?!"

Don looked at me and I nodded knowing what he was thinking.

"This is Clary. You remember her, turtle with black eyes? And she is just in the middle of cleaning my wounds so if you can fuck off it would be great."

"D and C sitting on the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

"Mike! Shut the fuck up! This is important!" Wow this Raph is even more hot-headed! He slapped Mike with all force, poor guy almost fall flat.

"Don are you sure she isn't working for turtles?"

"I am not! And if you can just leave me with my boyfriend alone I would be grateful!!!" Ups... Didn't mean to say this.

"So D got chick before any of us. Congrats bro and this explains why you took so much shots instead of us lately, you wanted her to heal them."

I gave Don a look and her returned with scratch behind his neck.

"No need for congratulations, just go. It would be enough."

"As you wish lover boy."

"They are gone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes D, I'm sure. So where were we, ah yes!"

______________

Sorry another shity, short chapter!

Vote and comment, give me wind in my back so I can kill those filthy kraang!

Thanks for reading my story.

Bye bye for now!