I think its time D

"Donnie, we didn't tell them yet." I said as we worked on t-watches, finishing final touches

"Tell them what Flower?" He asked with smile not looking at me.

"That we are dating, I mean that we are in a relationship. And t-watches are almost Don. Maybe we should tell them about our invention too."

"Flower, I just think it's better this way. And I think they figured it out soon their own, just this way they will tease us less."

"I know...but it would be easier if didn't hide anything..."

"Done!!! Know let's test if it has clothes too."

"Great, even if I I like it both ways."

"Y/N!!!"

I giggled at his embarrassment at certain memory.

"Don't worry babe. I purromised I won't tell anyone."

"Please don't even try or I will kill you, I don't care if I love you!"

"Alright, alright! Transform already!!!" I said jumping up and down.

Donnie pushed the button on the watch and green light covered him. When the light disappeared j saw Donnie in human form, clothes on😞.

"Wait! One more thing!" I said getting behind him and getting all his hair putting it up in a ponytail.

"There! That's better!"

"Thanks flower! And it worked!!! It actually worked!!!"

We fangirled a bit just as only two nerds like us can, after our little dance I left the lab with another four watches, Donnie was behind the door hiding.

"Guys! We have something to show you!!! Get Splinter too!!!" I yelled with all force.

"Donnie if you made engagement with (Y/N) without us I swear I will kill you!!!!" Raph yelled back as he came to me.

I sensed Donnie's cheek heat went incredibly high, he was probably blushing madly. I just smirked.

"Don't worry Raph, we would inform you before that happens."

Than Mikey came running with Leo behind him and Splinter close behind.

"What's happening Dudette?! What do I you want to show us?!"

"What's up (Y/N)?"

"Well me and Donnie have to show you this!" I said as I stretched my arms with watches out.

"Watches?" Mikey said with confused look.

I giggled. "Not just any watches. T-watches. Donnie, come out!"

Donnie came out of his lab in his human form with glasses on. All of them gasped except Splinter who only widened his eyes.

"Who is that?! Where is Donnie?!" Mikey you nuthead!!!

"That is him shell-brain!!!" Raph said as he slapped Mikey.

"How did that happen?"

"Just put watches on and push that button in the middle." They all did as told and soon we had four more humans in lair. Me and D smiled widely.

Mikey had curly blond hair and white skin, his cheeks were dusted with freckles and his baby blue eyes were cuter and happier than ever

Mikey had curly blond hair and white skin, his cheeks were dusted with freckles and his baby blue eyes were cuter and happier than ever. He wore classic cargo pants and a nice gray sweatshirt with two orange stripes.

Leo had light brown hair and his electric blue eyes were full of wonder and excitement. He wore deep blue t-shirt, white short sleeved shirt and pair of black cargoes.

Raph had fire red hair and his foresty eyes were full of amazement. He had shirt as red as his hair and he also had black cargo.

Splinter looked exactly like he did in his pictures from his younger age

Splinter looked exactly like he did in his pictures from his younger age. Maybe a little older, but still the same. Black hair and dark eyes, really ripped and tall. But one thing I missed in his human form is that his usual reddish-brown were now black... I liked how he and D had similar eye colour, but oh well.

"This is so awesome!!!! Thanks D!!! Thanks (Y/N)!!!!" Mikey cheered as he killed living light in us.

"Maybe we should celebrate with pizza gioza?" Raph suggested and we all nodded.

We didn't have to hide so we went in normal rout instead of hiding on rooftops. We passed the cinema as something caught my eyes. Could it be? I came closer to one of posters and started fangirling. Everyone looked at me.

"What is it Flower?" Donnie asked seeing me jumping around like a bouncy ball while squiling and fangirl.

"FBAWTFT!!!!!"

"Um... What?" Raph asked as I calmed down a bit. Key word: a bit.

"FBAWTFT! Fantastic beasts and where to find them, new movie about the Wizarding world!!! Eeekkkk!!!! I wanted so long for this!!! I told Donnie about this movie when he read HP, Harry Potter books." I squicked again, like a squicky toy would do if you squized it too tightly.

"You wanna go with me?" Donnie asked scratching back of his neck.

"Would I?! Of course I would! Don't even question it!!!" He chuckled and we went on to Mr Murakami.

We got our pizza, thanked Murakami-san and then went to lair to give Splinter his pizza. We all ate until curtain couple walked in.

"Hey guy- Who are you?! What did you do with turtles?!" April shouted as Casey got his bat and put on his dumb mask.

"It's us Dudette!" Mikey said as he gestured to himself as proving his point.

"Mikey?! But you are human! What, how?!"

"T-watches. Me and Donnie made them and they transform mutants into humans. End of story." I said explaining it as short as possible.

_____________________

End!!!!