Dead kraang

Did we really have to see kraang? No, no we didn't. But Fearless here thought it was a good idea to spy on them, well they saw us.... Great... God must hate me...

"Ones as known as turtles are doing the activity as known as spying on kraang. Kraang must destroy ones known as turtles in time known as right know."

"Sweet honey ice tea." I said as kraang shooter lasers at us. I hope they won't see me, or recognise me for that matter. I really hope Kitty is good enough disguise.

"Let's kick some robot asses!!!" Raph yelled as he and Casey jumped down and started destroying kraang.

"Booyakasha!!!" I yelled as I jumped after him.

"Hey! That's my phrase!" Mikey pouted as he jumped after me. April rolled her eyes and followed us. Sam was there before even Raph was!

"Guys! We need a plan first!" Fearless, we are finally doing something fun! Just leave me alone!!!

"Leo, there's no use. Better help them."

"You are right Donnie."

I was separated from the rest of the gang fighting as many kraang as I could. Then I saw Casey close to me.

"One known as experiment 66.." No! Bad kraang!!! He can't tell my secret!!! At least not in front of Casey! He will tell everyone! Well I guess you deserve to be destroyed the most painful way.

I stabbed that filthy robot right in his brainy controller with my kusarigama. Kraang started screeching while getting out of suit, then he fell dead bleeding to death.

Casey looked at me with horror."What was that all about?! We never kill!"

"I missed. Now they wouldn't spare us, would they? So keep fighting!!!" I can't let them know my secret!!!

We fought one kraang after another, but as much as we destroyed them, more came in battle!!! They circled all of us. There is no way out.

"Ones known as April O'Neill and experiment 666 will be used for kraangs activity as known as concurring the planet as known as Earth. Ones known as turtles and Casey Jones will be as known as disintegrated."

"Oh no!" Casey gulped. Coward!

I have to do something! This can't go like this. But what animal? Rhinoceros! That should work! Well guess this is a goodbye to my secret.

I transformed crushing all the kraang. They shoot lasers at me, but they just tickled through my thick skin. I transformed into (Y/N) grabbing smoke bombs and throwing them onto ground as everyone escaped from the building thanks to Sam's powers.

We were in the lair within seconds. We were all breathing heavily and I felt everyone looking at me.

"What happened back there?" Leo asked me.

"What what happened?" I tried acting, even if I knew it's no use.

"You tell us that (h/C)"

"Casey! I told you I have a name! And it not (h/C)! It's (Y/N)."

"Is it? Because just a few minutes ago I thought your name was Umai."

I saw Donnie and Mikey looking at me with face saying better tell them, Sam's on the other hand said 'you fucked up, now you have to do it'.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). And Umai, Kitty and I are the same person."

"Why didn't you tell us?! Do you not believe us or something?!"

My eyes were filled with anger tears.

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW WOULD YOU REACT TO KNOWING SOMEONE YOU WORKED WITH, GOD CONSIDERED FRIEND WAS KRAANG'S EXPERIMENT!!! YOU KNEW APRIL SINCE BUGGINING, YOU BELIEVED HER, BUT I AM DIFFERENT! YOU KNOW JUST A LITTLE ABOUT ME!!! AND SHE ISN'T AN EXPERIMENT!!! SHE WAS BORN THE WAY SHE IS! MOST MUTANTS ARE COMBINATION OF TWO THINGS! BUT NOT ME, I'M COMBINATION OF KRAANG AND EVERY DAM ANIMAL THERE IS ON THIS AND THEIR STUPID PLANET!!! I AM A FREAK! I DIDN'T KNOW WOULD YOU REACT THE WAY MIKEY, DONNIE AND SOMBRA DID!!! that's why I didn't tell you, I didn't know if you would dump me..." I was on floor crying everyone was looking at me, Splinter including. My throat was sore, my legs numb and my sobs were muggle by my hands.

Donnie came to me helping me up and getting my hand off of my face. He looked at me with sad smile as he hugged me tightly. I hugged back even tighter. Then i heard Fearless speaking.

"We are sorry you felt that way. We are sorry you thought we would abandon you when we discovered the truth. We are sorry because you had to be kraang's experiment subject. All in all we are sorry."

"We didn't know you came through all of that." Was it really Raph saying this? No! It can't be! He is not subtile! But I like this side of him.

"We are sorry (Y/N)." Said April and Casey. Finally he learned my name.

"My child, you didn't have to worry. We would accept you no matter what you were. You have to promise me that you won't keep secrets from us anymore."

I nodded in Donnie's chest. We hang out rest of the night. We mostly talked about our childhood. Now they knew most of my secrets. I waited until last turtle was asleep and sneaked out of lair to meet with Don.

We were out all night. He is third person that can make me this happy. We smiled and laughed. I came back to lair around 5am, then fell asleep leaning on Donnie's shoulder.

_________________

This one was short trashy chapy.🚽🗑

I had a lot to do this days. And I have to get myself glasses🤓. I will look like official nerd😂. Lol. Well that's what I needed to say.

I hope you liked it.💗

Vote and comment, don't be ninja reader.👀👣

Bye bye for now peeps!💋

Story of nerds [Donnie x reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें