Dad?!

"DONNIE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY FOOT!!!" All of the gang widen their eyes in concern.

"WHAT?!?" Leo cried out.

I took a deep breath and continued. "I searched for him in the junk yard as you told me Leo, but when I got there it was already too late. There were too many of them even if Danny, Sam and Karai came, and it was cold, you guys weren't an option. We have to wait for blizzard to stop and then we'll go and save Donatello." Leo nodded in agreement. "Until then, we prepare for battle." Now all of team nodded and we went to prepare in different ways. I quickly sent Casey text we need worm male clothes, April we need help, and I myself went to get worm clothes for Karai and Sam.

I once again transformed into snow owl and flew out off the lair and quickly got in my apartment. I packed warm clothes in a bag and flew back. When I got in lair April and Casey were already there. I don't think snowstorm is gonna stop until tomorrow, but we are ready.

*Time skip*

Donnie's POV

I have been in Shredder's lair for about 12h now. They already tortured me and tried to get the information where lair is. Of course I kept my mouth firmly shut. I sure had some bruises. Black eye, my gut has probably having an inner bleeding, katana blades cuts on my skin, laser shots on my arms and shell. I was tied down to the torturing travel and I couldn't move. I was alone in the dark, cold room. It's walls high grey and spotted in blood with few places,  filled with different torture machines, weapons and other stuff. I was cold. I don't think I can take this much longer before I start begging them to kill me because I won't sell my family for anything in this world. Then the heavy metal door screaked and opened as Tigerclaw walked in. I non-noticibly winced in fear as he approached me.

"Are you willing to spill it now cub?" He asked. I hate when he calls me that!

"Never!" I cried out as he hit me in the gut again. I whimpering silently as he moved his fist away from my shell.

"Alright cub, you are going you cell now so you have time to think. But I don't think your family is coming for you." It hit me hard.

I knew my brother nor (Y/N) would left me, but this little worm came in my brain and made a whole that threw whole dam that held black thoughts down, leaving my brain flooded. He realised me and pushed me to walk right to the cell. I couldn't even walk properly, so I just did as I must. When we got in the dungeons they were even colder than that room, only light was coming out of torches on the walls, but it was lighter than in that room. He shoved me in the cell and I fell face flat. I somehow got up, but when I did he was already gone. I looked around me and saw something, no make that someone in the corner of the cell. I fully got up, shaky on my legs.

"Who are you?" I asked weakly. The man looked up at me and his eyes widened.

"You-you are a..!!!" I cutted him off not wanting another 'you are a mutant!!!! Ahhhh!!! Run for your life' things.

"Calm down! I am not going to hurt you! I am a member, but a good one!" I said as loudly as I could. It was bearly louder than a normal talking, but for the man it was enough to stop.

He looked like he was in his 40's. He was fit to say at least. His muscles visible under his ripped shirt. His beard was long, probably not shaved for about 15 years. His hear was long too. It was the same shade as (Y/N)'s. Then I looked him in the eyes as he got up. He was a bit taller than me, too. Nor many people I know is that tall. His eyes were absolutely the same as (Y/N)'s. I gasped as the realisation struck me.

"Mr. (L/N)?" I said not 100% certain if that's even possible.

"How do you know me...," He took time to look at me,"..turtle?" I was wide eyed. I didn't think I would meet my girlfriend's father like this, I thought he was dead.