Boom!!!!

It was two weeks after my father came in my life again and i was still cold with him. At the moment me and Donnie were trying to make some kind of portal that would hopefully get Sam and Danny back in their dimension and back in ours. We didn't need to find out how to make a wormhole in universes, reality and space connecting our two universes by the device we are making. It still has a design of teleport like any other kid would imagine, but we plan to making it in a ring, something easy to carry. Suddenly Sam and Danny walked in lab, me and Donnie lost control over the wires and the large explosion occured.

I was knocked on wall by explosion. Groaning I slowly opened my eyes just to see green three fingered hands. What?! Did I somehow changed in my turtle form because of this explosion? I looked where Donnie was seeing myself!!!! The actual fuck?!?! Who is that clone!

"Who are you?!" I said scared. Then I realised voice that came out of my mouth just now is not mine. It is someone's I know really well and love him beyond possible, Donatello.

I saw myself opening her eyes.

"(Y/N),where are you-" just go stop when she saw me.

She had my voice, my body...Then it clicked! Oh no! No no no no!!! Hell nuh!!! This ain't happening!!!! Wait!! Aren't I supposed to have my period in few days? A week latest? Guess Donnie will have to deal with blood this month 😈. I am free!!! Lol!

Then I remembered Sam and Danny. I looked at them seeing them knocked in walls too.

"Sam?" I asked earning a groan in response from Danny's body. Great...Just great... This will be interesting...

"Okay...So we switched bodies.... All of us... Danny is Sam, Sam is Danny, I am Donnie and Donnie is me, this is awkward and strange..." I said as the three of them widened eyes. "So maybe it would be for the best not to tell anyone?" I asked they all nodded. "Sam, I think we should inform boys of few things since their hormones aren't male anymore." She went beet red, boys- er girls- er Donnie and Danny, this is frickin confusing!!! Boys in our bodies, now this sounds wrong, I just don't know how to formulate it... Okay they just stared at us like we aren't normal. "Well you see boys, our female nature calendar says my period is in two days or so and Sam's is supposed to be in five. I just wanted to warn ya." Danny's eyes were as wide as saucers, bit Donnie...was calm?!?! How can be this calm!!! He is gonna bleed for five days average in two days! In best way it might skip or blast three days or be that not so strong one, but it can also be really strong one with a lot of cramps or that can last up to seven days or all in one! "Er Donnie you know what period or menstruation is?" I asked not certain anymore.

"Of course I do. Menstruation, also known as a period or monthly, is the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue from the inner lining of the uterus through the vagina. The first period usually begins between twelve and fifteen years of age, a point in time known as menarche . However, periods may occasionally start as young as eight years old and still be considered normal.The average age of the first period is generally later in the developing world, and earlier in the developed world. The typical length of time between the first day of one period and the first day of the next is 21 to 45 days in young women, and 21 to 31 days in adults (an average of 28 days). Bleeding usually lasts around 2 to 7 days. Menstruation stops occurring after menopause, which usually occurs between 45 and 55 years of age. Periods also stop during pregnancy and typically do not resume during the initial months of breastfeeding." He said in his usual nerd tone with his finger up(well mine, well urgh!!!!)

Well he knows what it is in the definition, in real life it's a bit different. If it wasn't nerdy Wikipedia stuff he would be embarrassed about this.

"Thank you Donniepedia. But in reality it's a bit different. Ya see you have bleeding and have to wear pads because if you don't it will be all over the place. Than you have cramps which want to tear your stomach in cells, it's like when Raph would kick you in stomach full force for seven days. Yeah and tomorrow is Monday and you will go to school as me. And I will be here acting I am you. So I will have to teach you about school... This will be interesting. So we strat now, same goes for you Danny."

Danny, er Danny in Sam's body was wide eyed as me and Sam started explaining everything starting with classes we have during the week to how we act in each class and what students we hate, which we are OK with and which we like or are good friends or even bffs with, then we explained how to care for female body...worst 20min of my life and I think most disturbing in boys' lives. I hope they are ready... It's time Sam, Danny, Donnie and dad go home. I just hope everything will go OK.... I am staying here probably doing nerdy stuff or least pretending. I hope we won't stay like this for long.... I'll try to recreate machine since I am bored, but I can't promise anything.

_____________

Hope ya like it!

Bye bye vagina!!! Woohoo!!! JK JK!!! I just like these! There will be more experiment stuff in the future my dear reader.

Vote and comment, good feedback is giving me the strength to write better.

Bye bye reader!