Death

I woke up to smell of breakfast and with twittering birds outside my window. I forgot birds actually still leave in NY. I got up and got dressed. I just feel like I am gonna wear black today, so this was a perfect combination. (Just without boots, binnie and sunglasses, she'll add that when she gets out)

 (Just without boots, binnie and sunglasses, she'll add that when she gets out)

I came out of my room to see empty couch which means Sam is asleep and... Danny making breakfast?! I mean I know he lives here with us and he sleeps with Sam in same room, don't think dirty I would've heard them, but this was unusual. Usually I made breakfast and i was first up, but it is a nice change.

"Hey Dan! Watcha making?"

"Good morning (Y/N)! Just pancakes. Thought I can be useful since I woke up first."

"They smell delicious. Need any help?"

"I'm good, sit, here's your plate." He is too...nice... I have never seen Danny like this.

I sat down and he sat plate in front of me. I started eating after he gave me maple syrup and i put a large amount on my pancakes.

"Umm.. Danny, what's up really? You don't usually wake up early and you are certainly as lazy as Sam about doing anything around apartment, what's with today?"

"Uuuu... Nothing! I just wanted to be useful for once...Ya know?" He was clearly nervous, he isn't usually like this. Something's going on, I can sense it. I don't want to read his mind yet though. Boys are strange, I don't want to see any of that strange part.

"Danny, you either tell me or I go in your mind. Either way I will find out what are you hiding."

He sighed and his muscles, if they can be called that, relaxed.

"Fine. My ghost sense went off... but it wasn't it's usual bluish-whitish color, it was greenish black. Like it senses someone is gonna die. It never worked like that." I gulped, knowing who that lucky someone is.

"Maybe it's just a false alarm.." I tried to reassure.

"No, I'm sure. Do you know something about it? You seem tense." Well no matter what I do I can't stop it. Might as well say it now.

I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Yea, I know something Danny. That someone is me. I had a vision, awhile ago from now." His jaw dropped.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?!"

"Exactly because of that. I knew it was gonna happen anyway and i also knew there was no way to stop it, because we can't redo time if don't have a good reason, is that right Danny?" I asked as I read his mind for a second there where he was thinking about some time ghost called Clockwork and Evil Danny, guess all heroes have their shadows.

"That is correct. We can't change time except in special occasions in which that little thing we do changes and destroys the universe itself."

"Can you not tell anyone about this? It will hurt them less, because they would just panic ahead of time and they can't prevent it."