Chapter 2- It was too good to be real

Donnie's POV

I was in my lab thinking about her. (Y/N). Then memory came in my mind.

*Flashback*

I was patrolling when I saw them. April and Casey kissing. Fortunately they didn't see me. My vision blurred and I ran as fast as I could. When I thought I was far enough I stated to shout. I wasn't thinking clear.

"Useless! Idiot! Freak!!! You are never win her heart when she is his girlfriend! Ugh!!!"

I dropped on my knees. Hot liquid ran down my cheek bones. Then I made decision. I can't take this anymore. I am gonna end this tonight. I got up and walked to the edge.

"It would be better for everyone if I ended this."

I put my leg up and I maked a step forward. Then I heard a girl's voice shouting.

"Noooo!!!!" A female voice shouted.

She ran to me and caught me by my hand just when I started to fall. I got to admit she was strong and also dam fast! I mean she ran to me in like 2 seconds flat and I am sure she her voice was coming from other side of roof. My eyes were shut until she pulled me onto the roof. I mean, who would shut their eyes when they are ready to hit the ground, ready to die?

"ARE YOU GONE MAD?! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!!!"

I didn't answer. My gaze was on floor. She lifted my chin gently. My reddish brown eyes met her beautiful e/c ones.

"Why did you try to kill yourself? What happened that was that horrible that you should take your life away?" Her voice was worried yet so beautiful... And wait! She actually didn't freak out when she saw a giant talking humanoid turtle!

"You didn't freak out..." I was really amazed. She must have bigger hart than Mikey! And his is really big.

"What do you mean?" She had a confusion written all over her face.

"I mean that you just saw a talking humanoid turtle and you didn't freak out or let a gasp or something. It looked like it was normal for you to see me." She smiled.

"I didn't noticed that, I was more afraid of the fact that you almost killed yourself... And why did you tried to do it anyway?" Wait! What?! She was afraid that I could've died?! But she just met me! I don't think my brothers would notice until 6th day of my deaf.y

"The reason is really stupid now that I think of it...*sigh*" I really is. I wasn't thinking straight. I probably changed this girls life forever. And it really wasn't worth it.

"So what is it?" She still wants to know?! Wow!

"I loved one girl four soo long and we were friends. Nothing more, nothing less. She didn't like me back, but I was ok with it. Then one day out of nowhere she met a hockey boy and become friends with him. I still had hope that maybe she will like me back one day... And then today I saw them kissing. I was broken and I run through whole city..." I started crying again.

"Hey! It's okay... No need for tears. I am here to comfort you! Hey do you wanna go in my apartment to talk more? Btw, I didn't catch your name." She is really nice and hot and cute...

"It's Donatello. But you can call me Donnie, Don or just D. And you are..." Few! I didn't stutter!

"(Y/N)" Nice name!

"Ok (Y/N), let's go..."

We climb down the fire escape and into her apartment.

"Make yourself at home." She gave me a smile and I returned it.