"Is... there anything I can get you?" I look over to the clothing of our new addition to the family coming in several months. I smile towards the bag.

"Can you wrap those clothing and pacifiers over there?" I ask with a small smile and point over to the desk where there are a few bags of baby items. Nash looks curiously at me before walking over and looking into the bag. He looks at me with excitement realizing the gender.

"Are we for real?!" He asks excitedly. I laugh lightly and nod. "This is awesome! I can wait!"

"I know this may be the most random time, but Cam and I were wondering if you and Crystal would like to be the godparents?" Watching Nash's expression is probably the best thing I have ever seen all weekend.

"I'd love that! Crystal would be so happy to hear about this. Surprised too."

"I'll ask her tonight," I smile faintly. "Can you make sure Ryan and Grace opens this together?"

"Tonight?" I nod and he takes the bags. "I'll make sure of it."

"Thank you Nash." A yawn escapes and he chuckles.

"I'll let you rest now. I'll wrap everything now. Rest up Ri." I give him a weak smile before he walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. I bring the covers more and turn onto my side.

Cameron Dallas' pov

"No," Claire says. We stand outside the room in the halls having a talk. She's not agreeing to letting me take Peter with me back to my house.

"Please let Peter go."

"Are you out of your mind Cam?" She asks horridly.

"Your wife? Shawn? Did you forget I haven't told them?"

"Ri is pregnant, I think she has other things she's currently worried about. She's not going to exactly notice that Peter's her nephew."

"I don't want to take that chance. It would have been ten times easier if you weren't exactly married to Shawn's sister. You know she's going to tell him."

"Peter should at least be around family. I know I don't have a say in parenting in my situation at the moment, but you're isolating him from his family. He has a whole side of family that would love to be a part of his life Claire."

A look or worry and concern shows on her face and I feel bad, because she may not be ready for this. Claire didn't think she had to face Shawn again after they broke up. She wanted Shawn to be a part of Peters life, but it was too late and that was when Caitlyn became a part of Shawn's life. She was afraid of telling him and ruining what they had.

I notice Claire putting her fingers through her hair and looking afraid. She knows she should. She's just afraid. It also pains her, because she still loves Shawn and she wouldn't want to ruin his happiness. This is something I always loved about her. She's one of the kindest and most thoughtful person a best friend can ever ask for. That's why Claire and Ri get along so well. That's why I thought Shawn and Claire were so perfect together at first.

"I'm afraid of how he will react," Claire says lightly.

"Don't you want Peter to know his father?"

"Of course I do."

"Then let Jack and I help you tell everyone."

"Not right now Cam," She closes her eyes and hugs herself slightly. I bring myself closer to her being protective. "Really Cam, you should be home with your wife. You need to make things right with your kids right now and please apologize to your daughter."

"Sh-" Claire gives me a tearful look and I stop.

"I don't care why you're mad with her Cameron. She is your daughter and she needs her father. I'm fine if she was being a little rude to me or whatever reason you're punishing her for. Let it slide and show her you care about her."

"Alright," I say lightly.

"I mean it Cam. I know you're tired, you're stressed about the show, trying to support your family, and helping Peter and I. You really have to show Grace that you're really sorry."

"I'll call her now," I say softly feeling guilty. Claire nods as I take my phone and look for G's number. I bring the phone to my ear and turn around as I focus on the ring. He soons picks up.

"Dallas, what?" He sighs.

"Is there any chance I can speak to Grace?" I start carefully.

"It depends... are you calling to make her feel bad about herself or have you decided to apologize to her?"

"I'm calling to wish her a happy birthday."

"Fine."

Grace Dallas' pov

"Sophia!" I giggle as we sat in the back seat and shes told me about her crush on my brother. Uncle Shawn is driving to our next destination while G is in the passenger seat. We don't pay too much attention to them.

"I'm sorry," She half smiles embarrassingly. "Your brother is pretty hot." I scrunch my face slightly at the thought.

"If you say so." I see G from the corner of my eye turning his head towards us and I look up to see him holding his phone out towards me.

"Your dad wants to speak to you," G says carefully. I immediately freeze. I'm feeling scared to take the phone. I'm scared he's going to make me upset again or ruin today. What if he says more hurtful words to me? I don't know if I can take anymore words from him.

"Grace?" Sophia asks worriedly. G looks concerned as I shake my head and hug myself slightly. I look out towards the window and I hear a sigh.

"Cam..." G starts. "I'm sorry, but she doesn't want to talk to you... she won't take the phone. You're going to have to do better than this... fine. Just text me then. Bye."

"Grace," Sophia says softly. I turn my head feeling upset. "It's okay." G looks at me worriedly.

Everything from Thursday to this weekend replays in my head and every cold thing my dad has said to me is on repeat.

"We shouldn't push it," I hear my Uncle Shawn says softly. G nods and sighs before turning away to face the front again. The only things that plays is the music.

~

Next update: Monday