Chapter 15- Full Throttle

She lifted her chest and angled her head upward. His large hand pressed the bare skin of her chest and she arched backwards. The warmth of his hand radiated through Serronie’s body and ignited a latent desire for Zachary’s touch. The music started and their carnal dance began. They began a series of dance moves that were highly sensual in nature. He moved fluidly and she did the same. All of the moves were perfectly in sync, with every move executed by the book. Serronie was confident and aggressive. She pushed her body closely to Zachary’s and he receptively roamed his hands all over her. Their chemistry was off the charts, and the judges were intrigued by their synchrony.

As the final lift came, they implemented it faultlessly. With her back against his chest, she slinked downwards provocatively, back up, kicked her leg straight up to her shoulder, and wrapped her arms back around Zachary’s neck. He grasped the left side of her rib cage near her arm pit with his left hand, and his right hand traced down the back of her raised leg, and tightly clenched her inner thigh near her hip. Zachary then drove his arms upward as Serronie simultaneously, jumped up, and flipped backwards; landing perfectly in a side split on his shoulders. He performed two full spins as she was perfectly still. Then he unhurriedly lowered her down with one leg still straight on his shoulder. As she was lowered, his face traced down her stomach, between her breasts, and up the side of her neck.

They were face to face and the music was winding down. Her foot touched the ground and he leaned back on his leg, bending her further. They breathed heavily as they stretched into the final pose. They were hand in hand, her leg straight against his shoulder, his hand around her waist, and their bodies daringly close. There wasn’t even an inch of distance between Zachary and Serronie’s faces. He gazed into her eyes and couldn’t fight the urge. The timing was perfect, and he couldn’t control himself. Zachary leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. He’d never wanted to kiss anybody so bad in his life. She pressed her lips back on Zachary’s as the music finally faded. Her cherry lip balm stained his lips with a faint tint of ruby. Their hearts counteractively beat against the others’. Zachary didn’t care what anyone thought about Serronie, he made his move to put it all on the line.

The crowd burst into insanity. People applauded and screamed at the top of their lungs. The audience looked like a sea of hands waving. The performance was so breathtaking that there wasn’t a quiet person in the crowd. Serronie and Zachary pulled out of their kiss and faced the crowd and bowed. He stood behind Serronie, presenting her to the crowd, and kissed her hand in reverence. She then raised his hand in the air and gestured towards him in adoration. With fingers interlaced, they stood side by side and took a final bow together. Needless to say, Serronie and Zachary took the victory.