Chapter 13- It's You?!

Chapter 13- It’s You?!

Almost instantaneously, the girl slowed and turned around. Both guys were taken aback. She asked, “Huh?” The silence was intense then one of them spoke. “Serronie!” pronounced Zachary and Jesse disbelievingly. “I was wondering who said my name”, stated Serronie smiling. The front of her dress was as revealing as the back. The neckline plunged an inch below her belly button, and bilaterally covered five inches on each side of her frontal torso. Her breasts sat perfectly as the dress squeezed them together and emphasized her flat stomach. Jesse put his right hand over his mouth, trying to hide his amazement and slowly drifted back as Serronie and Zachary talked. “Uh, yeah, it was me, I thought that was you”, Zachary lied. She crossed her arms, “I’m surprised you knew it was me, no one else did.” “Naturally I can spot you a mile away Ronnie”, he said trying to sound charming. “You look so nice and suave!” she exclaimed pinching his collar. “Nooo, you! This dress, Ronnie, I’m stunned! How are you going to dance in that thing?! It looks like a nip-slip waiting to happen,” he cried. She surveyed her dress and hunched her shoulders. “I’ve just spent the past thirty minutes getting this dress glued to me so than nothing pops out. I know you freaked out over my tights, I hope you’re not too uncomfortable with this dress. This is no time for distractions, we have to win” she said raptly. Zachary controlled his expression, hoping to hide his original intentions, his guilt had him nervous. “Nope, I’m fine with the dress, I can manage. We’re going to rock the show.”

Once at the backstage, the teams lined up. Serronie and Zachary were the last performers so they were at the end of the line. Zachary couldn’t stop looking at Serronie. Her round face was on full display since her hair was pulled back in a bun with a side part. He studied her even skin as it glowed from the luminosity of the set lights. She glanced up at him reassuringly as the line became shorter and shorter.