"It's fine! I think Ryan and Cooper will like the chocolate." I hear talking in the background and instantly recognize the voice. "Is... that my cousin I hear?" I hear the phone being passed.

"Hello Claire," I hear my cousin say.

"Jack!" I smile and found a spot to park in. "How are you?"

"I could be asking you the same thing," he chuckles. "I thought you were still traveling the world?"

"I settled down when I was offered a role in the show a few years ago. I really like acting."

"I knew you would. Still playing the cello from time to time I hear?" I take my phone and reach for the back to grab the bouquet of flowers and chocolates. I get out of the car and lock it before putting my keys in my purse.

"Yes, you're still touring and making music I see."

"Indeed cousin. I've missed you. It has been so long." I smile faintly remembering back to when both of my parents died when I was in high school. Jacks mom, my aunt Jen took me in until I left for college to McGill.

I close my eyes painfully and sigh. I push my feelings away as I now walk to the main building. It has been years now since you've seen everyone.

"I've missed you too. I'm walking into the building. Are you two in the rink area?"

"Yeah, Hayes is with us also."

"I'm on my way," I say excitedly. Hayes is one of my best friends. I saw him a few months ago when Hayes was in Brisbane and I went up to visit him. We caught up with each other seeing each other every few months. Hayes and Brent were the only two I would keep contact with.

"We'll meet you out in the hall."

"Sounds great. See you in a minute." We say our goodbyes as I walk out of the elevator and walk through the sliding doors of the halls. The arena is just right here. I walk around the outside until I spot Hayes and my cousin standing there.

"Claire!" I see Hayes starting to make his way over. I start to make my way over carefully and he he makes me put everything down so he can pick me up and twirl me around. I laugh lightly as I hug him and my cousin chuckles walking over.

"Missed you," I say glad to be in their presence.

"I like what you've done with your hair best friend," Hayes says.

"Thank you. I see you need to shave."

"It's my manly goatee." I giggle slightly as I look past Hayes to see my cousin standing there memorized. I pat Hayes' shoulder as I walk over to Jack and we exchange very long hugs.

"It has been a very long time Claire," Jack says softly as he lets go to take a look at me.

"Almost ten years," I say quietly. "I've missed you and G."

"We've missed you too. My mom misses you."

"I promise to visit soon."

"I think she'd really like that. She asks about you from time to time. I'm glad you're doing well? No guys you're dating or married to?" I shake my head with a half smile.

"No, just enjoying Australia and being on the show. It's really nice here."

"That's great to hear," Jack smiles and the both of them decide to help me with the chocolates and flowers. Jack wraps an arm around my shoulder as we make our way into the arena and make our way down the steps towards Riley.

"How is G doing?"

"He's doing well. He's going to be real stoked to see you today."

"He's going to be here?"