"Yeah," I smile sheepishly. "Cam and I are going to make an announcement on the kids birthday."

"Very excited for the announcement! My kids has told me so much about you as a writer."

"Really?" She nods as we take a seat by the windowsill.

"They have, but they're so shy and nervous about meeting you."

"We can all have a girls day out sometime. We can get to know each other more."

"Definitely. I know Ava and Sophia would love that. I also want to thank you for being one of their role models."

"I'm happy to be a good role model for others. I'm thankful I am able to do the things I do today."

"I have you to thank. Sam and I are both happy to be here and to thank you in person. Actually, how about we go and check on the boys? See what the two are up to."

"Sure. Who knows what they're up to these days." The both of us laugh lightly as we stand and start to make our way out of my office. Mia follows behind down the hall and towards the second set of stairs that leads right to the kitchen. The smell of Natalia's cooking has my stomach grumbling. We both walk into her preparing for the feast tonight.

"Hello Riley," Natalia smiles as she turns towards me after a moment.

"Hi Natalia," I smile. "Do you know where Cam and Sam are?"

"The two went into the basement to play pool."

"Thank you," Mia says politely and the both of us head towards the stairs that led to the basement.
As we reach the bottom, I can hear a conversation going on and I peak my way with the last few steps. I come into view when Sam sees me and gives me a small smile.

"Riley," Sam waves and Cam turns to see me. He walks over to me and gives me a heart warming hug before kissing my forehead. Sam goes over to Mia to do something similar.

"Hi Sam," I say lightly. I notice G is in here sitting in the couch on his phone. Jack must be with Ranisha and Shawn must be with Caitlyn and his daughter.

"You and Cam have an amazing house by the way. I like the way you two set everything up."

"Thank you... uh." I have an unsettling feeling wash over me, like nausea. G notices and stands slowly. "I'll be right back," I finish hesitantly.

"Are you alright?" Cam asks gently and cautiously takes my arm.

"I think I'm going to get some juice." He nods before turning towards everyone.

"We'll be back in a bit." Sam and Mia nods and G does the same. I felt Cameron put a hand to the small of my back as we make our way towards the stairs and he helps me up.

"Thanks Cam," I say once we get up to the top and make our way to the kitchen.

"Is there anything that I can get for you? I know we're running out of juice. I can definitely get something if you want anything."

"Can you possibly get Hersey bars?"

"Hershey bars?" He asks quizzically, "There should be a lot of them in the pantry." I half smile.

"I... sort of finished the last of them the other day." I bite the side of my lip nervously as I take a seat on the stool by the island. Natalia continues preparing for tonight. She continues her work as we talk.

"Finished?" He chuckles and makes me undo my lip with his fingers. "There were at least two packs left."

"I finished two bars yesterday." Cameron reaches for the cabinet to grab a tall glass and takes apple juice out. He pours it into the cup and hands it over to me. "Thank you."

"Alright, I'll get some more while I'm out then. Is there anything else?"

"I wondering, should we wait to tell anyone else?"

"It's up to you Ri," he smiles and stands in between my legs and puts his hands on both sides of my hips. "Whatever you'd like to do. I'm really excited for the kids to find out Sunday."

"Okay," I smile. "I'm excited too. I think I have the perfect way to tell them."

"Alright," Cameron smiles and he leans towards me to give me a kiss before reaching for his pocket and taking his keys out. "I'll be back. Mia and G wanted to go to the grocery store."

"O-okay," I half smile realizing I have to hang with Sam until then.

"I can pick the kids up also since it's almost time."

"I'll go with you."

"Babe, I want you to stay here and rest for today. We've been given the best news someone could receive. I'll get the children today while you hang out here."

"Alright. I'll see you when you get back."

"Call if you need anything."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you more Ri," he smiles and pecks my lips before making his way to the garage door.

~
What do you think of the story?

What gender were you thinking the baby should be?

Next update: Thursday