Chapter 66: Graduation

(sorry if this sucks... I am 100% sure that i know around 20% of knowledge about graduation... I still have fucking 2 years till i graduate... Hopefully.  Okay boi's so just.. idk go home XD but tell me in the comments if i wrote anything wrong. If you have much knowledge about graduation, anyways imma leave. Bye.  

Big Time Skip - Graduation 

Sean's POV

Finally, its graduation and i actually graduated! I'm really fucking stupid.  I don't know how the fuck i graduated... But here i am.  Getting ready in my blue cloak for graduation. I slipped it on, along with my hat, and looked at myself in the mirror.  

I heard my door creek open as my mum stepped into the room.  She walked over to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.  "I'm so proud of you Sean.  I knew you would graduate", She said with a smile.  "Thanks mum, i love you", I told her.  "Love you to", She replied.

"How much time have you got left?", She asked.  "We should leave in about five minute.  Unless you want to go now? I'm ready", I replied.  "Yeah, i bet all your friends are early too.  We might as well leave now", She said as she walked out the door, with me trailing behind her.

I walked down the stairs behind her, carefully not to get my robe (Robe? Gown? Cloak? Idefk anymore XD) messy or dirty.  She grabbed her black leather purse as she held open the front door for me, stepping out after me before we walked towards the car and both hopped in the front.  Me on the passengers side, of course.

Time skip - At the ceremony 

When we got there i headed towards my group of friends (Fucking squad bishes B) #squadgoalsaf.... okay idek) "Hey Jack! We're finally fucking graduating.  How the fuck did we do it?", Mia laughed as i walked over, my mum following behind, she ended up walking over to all their parents as they chatted in a group.  

"ha, I know right.  A bunch of fucking dumb cunts like us actually graduated", I laughed. "Holy shit.  Wow... Felix you look smart! Whoa! Congrats man!", I chuckled.  "Fuck off.  I look dapper as fuck!", He laughed.  "To be honest.  Felix looked good in prom", Daniel said, his arm around Joey.  "Yeah but we all know who looked the best", I said, sassily posing as i laughed.

"I know right!", Dan said "Yeah i looked pretty go-", I replied before i was cut of by Dan.  "I looked great! Fucking highlight of the night was my outfit", He laughed.  "You wish", Mark chuckled as he walked towards the group.  "Hey Mark", I said as he put his arm around my neck, kissing my cheek after. "Hey", He replied.

"Look guys! The most important thing is.... I looked fucking dope at prom" Cry said.  "Again, you wish!", Mark laughed.  "I looked great!", I said.  "For fuck sake Mark.  We're outside and its still not big enough for your ego!", Mia giggled.  "I was actually gonna say Jack looked the cutest.  "Aw, thank you", I told him.  "I was still the most handsome one there though.  Not the cutest but pretty fucking handsome", He laughed as i playfully hit his arm.

"Whatever guys, we have to graduate, not brag about how good we all looked", Mia told us.  "Hello everyone! Please pay attention!", Our principle suddenly boomed through a microphone.  Everyone in the crowd turned to face the stage as we heard him speak.  

"Congratulations to everyone who graduated.  You have all worked so hard through out the years and now its time to carry your work on, through out college or whatever paths life takes you to.  You may choose to drop out of college and pursue something else you wish to do.  No matter what you may choose to do. Keep trying! Now let the ceremony begin!", he announced.

After his speech everyone was called up to receive their award (idk, just go with it... i don't exactly know what to call it.... Technically a reward... right...?) as they said their own speeches.  After a long time we were all finally done and threw our hats in the air, to celebrate that it was finally time to leave school and start our gurney into college.  Hope that turns out well (*cough* we will know in the sequel *cough*)

The end (So far)

Thank u guys so much for all the support i have been receiving on this book.  I love u all so much! And im rlly pleased with how i get along with my 'fans' or 'readers'.  Your all more like my 'frens', i even message some of them and chat with them on Skype or Discord.  I have met so many of my close friends just by this book.  I reply to everyone' s comments and i just feel so close to you all.  I rlly like it.  Thank u! the sequel should be out pretty soon and i have so many idea's for a new book, im thinking about it.  It will be septiplier related lol.  I ship a lot of other ships but i only wanna rlly do septiplier books just cause when i find someone's book and its amazing and its a ship i like i look on their profile and im like... oh shit... they only have other ships lol, no hate if u do have other ships, i just wanna do Septiplier on my

Were also nearly at fucking 10k reads!!!!!! HOLY. SHITE WhEn I gET TheRE IMmA FOoKinG FREak OuT.  Bai beans!!

Stay alive and Stay happy