Chapter 6: The fight

Sean's POV

I hugged Mark tightly, i felt like just pressing him against the wall and kissing him. He hugged back and we walked away, Mark always close to me. We saw Mia, Dan, Phil and Felix later on and told them all about the situation. "Ugh! That son of a bitch!", Mia practically screamed as she hugged me. Mark, for some reason, scowled at her but i just shook it off. "Sorry Jack", Felix told me, "But at least you have Mark to stop that fuck up from hurting you". I shivered at the word "fuck up" remembering the amount of times my dad spat those words at me, but i smiled back anyway. "Thanks Felix", i told him. Phil put his arm around me, "Yup, don't lose your protector!!!!!", i laughed as Phil screamed the words protector in a warrior voice. Suddenly Dan dragged Phil away from he and them tumbled, laying on the grass, laughing. They starred into each others eyes and kissed passionately on top of one another. I looked in the distance to see Sam and his friends laughing in disgust, taking photos to! I glared at them. Dan and Phil got up and just sat together, holding hands.

Time skip - Period 4

Luckily i managed to keep Mark away from Sam at lunch. We sat together in class, he made sure to keep his eyes on Sam. Sam turned to his fiends, pointing at us and then made kissy faces. Mark blushed, but was raged at the same time. I would love to kiss Mark, but this wasn't my dream, it was just a joke about my sexuality. He swore at the jocks with his middle finger and whispered across the table, "Wait till after school, bitch". "Oh boo hoo! Im soo scared, ill wait after school, just to watch you snog your boyfriend", Sam laughed back sarcastically. Mark glared across the room but shortly after he sat through the rest of the lesson.

Time skip - After school (3:30)

After school Mark waited outside of Sams locker. "Mark? Please don't do this!", i begged him. He gave me a sympathetic smile and told me, "Im sorry Jack, but i cant have him being so fucking horrible. Im gonna' teach that son of a bitch a lesson!". I nodded sadly, standing well out of the way. I heard footsteps stomp up the corridor as i began to sweat up. Luckily i just watched Mia, Felix, Phil and Dan walk through the door, with some of Marks jock friends trailing behind them. Mark walked up to them and said, "Hey, you guys ready to help me out with Sam, i know he's your friend and all". Joe, one of the two boys, said, "Nah dude, its cool, were over Sam. He was being a bitch anyways' so we might as well try to stop him. Suddenly Sam stormed in, with Will following behind. I stood back, scared he might just about crush me. He walked over to Mark, "So you wanna' get this thing started?", He told him, then looked over at me, "Or? do you wanna' crawl into the toilets with that little fag a.k.a, your little fuck boy?". After Sam said that Mark was filled with complete rage, his face bright red with anger, his eyebrows pointing down, angled from the anger, heating up inside of him. He suddenly punched Sam onto the ground. Sam collapsed onto the ground, holding the side of his face. Joe walked up to him and punched him in the stomach, with the black haired boy, Tyler kicking him. I watched, almost tearing up, picturing Mark as my dad and me on the floor. I hid my face until Will walked over and Punched Mark down onto the floor. He held him there as i gasped. Tyler ripped Will off Mark and slammed him into the lockers as Will held his stomach in pain. I ran out as Mia ran after me quickly. Mark was too busy on the floor to get up and catch me. Before i knew it i was sitting in the field crying with Dan, Phil, Mia, Felix and Mark standing around me, as i watched Sam and will limping home in pain. But glaring at Mark. "What the fuck happened in there?", Mia asked worriedly. "Yeah, Jack, Whats wrong?", Mark asked sadly. "Oh... umm its nothing, i promise i just got upset", i told them, nervously. "Yeah right its fucking nothing", Mia told me, helping me up off the ground. "You can tell us", Dan told me as i got up. "Yeah", Felix said, "Or at least Mia". MIa smiled at his comment and then looked at me, her eyes hopeful that i would tell her.

"You guys i really am grateful, i swear i am but... i've gotta' go home and i just dont feel comfortable telling anyone. Mia looked down sadly, "Ok...", she told me, "Its personal, we understand", "Thanks guys, anyway like i said i have to go so ill see ya tomorrow", i told them as i walked through the gates.