Chapter 65: Many Questions With No Answers

Yesterday went bad.  Me and my mum well... things happened, i felt worse, had a anxiety attack and couldnt breathe it felt like i was back with my abusive dad. It was horrible.  Then my step dad came in.  He was on the phone to my mum, then we talked and he... he might help.  I might be happy again, and he even said i could get a councillor.  Then me and my mum... we hugged... for the first time in ages.  Like... ages.  We made up but i just feel off... idk why.  Things r looking up and im just looking down, idk.. I feel like i should just leave, die.  I'm just sharing my thoughts thou.... I dont want attention.  Sorry.  Should i share my thoughts? is it stupid? I love the support but... Is getting support bad? My mum says its just seeking for attention... I dont want attention.  I dont want my self harm to be noticeable.  Im not asking for support but thank u all for it.  It helps but maybe i should just shut up.

Sean's POV

As we walked into my room we both realised that my clothes didnt fit Mark.  "What do i wear?", He asked.  "Um... well, do you wanna' get dropped off at your house to get changed?", I asked as i had already slipped on a plain black shirt.  "Sure", He told me as i got changed.  "Okay, lets go", Mark said after i got changed.  "Hey Mark. Wait!", I told him as he turned around on his foot.  "Yeah? Whats up?", He asked.

"The sky.  Now come here", I told him.  He walked towards me before i cupped my hands around his cheeks and connected our lips.  "I love you", I told him after the kiss finished.  "I love you too", He replied in a soft tone. before he wrapped his arm around me and we walked out the door, back down stairs.  "C'mon guys the Uber is here!", Felix called as we walked out the door.  

We all crammed into the back of the Uber that Daniel kindly paid for before it drove to Starbucks.

Time Skip - Starbucks 

After ordering our coffee's and drinks we sat at a table and started talking.  "So... What the fuck happened last night?", Felix asked with a laugh.  "You got that drunk? How much do you remember?", I asked.  "I remember going to Mel's house and... Her living room... I also remember the kitchen... having beer in my hand....? I only really remember walking into Mel's house with all of you", He said, obviously clueless of what happened.  

"Well... nothing much happened.  We talked, you, Cry, Mia and Mel were hammered.  Then you and Cry started kissing... a lot.  After that Mia and Mel got so drunk that Daniel had to help them upstairs.  Mark was pretty drunk too and we slept on the couch... well... he did.  I left.  You probably all fucked", I chuckled.

"Joey said that shouting woke him up last night", Daniel said as i began to get nervous.  "Heh... ha.. um y-yeah that was... uh.. that was Mark... The uh.. the big goof started saying junk in his sleep... he shouted a little too", I lied.

"Sounded angry though", Daniel replied. "Maybe it was Cry and Felix fucking", I laughed.  "Yeah... Maybe", He said, a little suspiciously.

Well guys.... I've got some writers block.  But it was fun to write i guess. Its always fun to write though.  Anyways.. I think in the next chapter i might just skip to their graduation.  Then that might be the last chapter.  Dont worry thou.  Ill have the sequel out soon after, promise <3  I have wayyyy to many ideas for it so i cant wait to start writing it.  Bai beans.

Stay alive and Stay happy