Chapter 46: Waking Up Late and Admitting The Abuse

Okay guys, i just wanted to say that im starting this chapter off from the next morning... totally not cause i cant be arsed. No, im um... i dont have any idea what your talking about!  Nope, not at all.  shhhhhhhhhhh! shhh! You don't know what your talking about shhhhhhh!

Sean's POV

I woke up earlier then Mark again, smiling happily as i saw his arms wrapped around me.  I checked his digital clock on the side of the bed.  Shit! I thought to myself.  We slept in!  "Mark! We slept in, its fuck 8:46! We've got 14 minutes!", I shouted as i jumped up and ripped the quilt off his shirtless body.  "Your parents must had left earlier so they couldn't wake us up either", I explained as he shot up.

"Fuck! Ill get Dan up!", He said as he rushed to Dan's room.  I began to get changed swiftly.  Mark walked back in as i got changed, i blushed slightly but i was okay with him seeing me like this, he is my boyfriend.  He didn't blush. He just smirked.  

How does he to that? He never gets embarrassed at all, he just likes it.  He began getting changed with me.  Taking sneaky glances at each other as we got changed. Fuck my boyfriend is hot, i thought to myself.  We ran down the stairs with Dan and missed out of any breakfast.  Mark grabbed his skateboard and Dan used his too.  Luckily Mark had a lot of skateboards so i got to use one.

We raced to school, i lagged behind a little since iv'e only rode a skateboard once or twice.  We finally got to school and rushed into the classroom.  "Boys? Where were you?", Miss asked.  "Sorry miss, we slept in", Mark explained.  "Together?", Will chuckled.  "Ha! Fags", Sam muttered.  

"Yeah! We were together! I'm sorry! Am i not aloud to be in the same house as my boyfriend, or in the same bed!", Mark growled as he slammed his hands down o the table.  Will just swallowed and said nothing.  "That's what i fucking thought!", He said aggressively as he grabbed my hand and lead e to our table.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we sat in form together, whispering in his ear once in a while.

Time Skip - Break time

"Okay spill!", Mia said excitedly as me and Mark sat down at the tree with the rest of the group.  "What?", Daniel asked.  "Uh, i cant be arsed to explain, read the text conversation", Mia told Daniel as he took his phone out to read it.

"That guy is my d-dad.  He's a asshole and he's done some pretty terrible shit to me...", I paused, "I r-ran away and that's why i'm s-staying with Mark, he's looking for me.  He wants to take me away and move back to Ireland and b-beat me", I told them through shaky breathes as Mark but his arm around me and pulled me closer to him on the grass.

"Aw, i'm so sorry", Mia said as she put her arm around me as well.  "That cunt", Felix said.  They all started mumbling crap about my dad which did make me feel better.  Its good to know that i'm safe at Marks house and i have so many friends to keep me safe and support me as well.

"Thanks guys", I smiled.

Sorry if its short i just wanted to leave it here, im struggling to think of a new fanfic to write, please help me if u dont mind, thank u <3

Stay Alive and Stay Happy