Chapter 47: He's back

Ur all gonna fucking hate me XD im sorry.

Sean's POV

I stormed out of the class in period for as Sam and Will began laughing at me, making fun of me causing the entire class to laugh.  Even the teacher laughed! I told her that the students were being mean and she said it was my fault? Mrs. Anderson is such a twat!

I decided i didnt want to stay i the school after i screwed up on my presentation in geography.  I walked straight out of the school gates and decided to just ditch the rest of the day.  It was only one more period after all.  I rushed into Starbucks, maybe i could calm down a little in there, i thought to myself.

I hurried to a table and sat down on the chair.  Thinking about all those bastards in class.  A woman snapped me out of my thoughts as she asked, "Would you like anything sir?". "yeah, um, ill just have a Espresso Macchiato please", I told her.  "Right away", She told me as she walked away from my small table in the corner.

After a few minutes she came back with my coffee.  "Thank you", I told her as i tipped her.  After i was half way through with my drink a pair of huge strong hands slammed down onto my table.  The man sat down as we met eye to eye.  "Been a while, huh mate?", He growled, i swallowed as i head the voice in my head again, the voice that had been haunting my dreams from the start.

I was frozen as i stared at him, hes back.....

Im sorry, *laughs under breath*

Im gonna run before amandipandi033 comes after me with bertil *runs*