Chapter 49: Broken Bones but a Cured Heart

Marks POV

I placed Jack on the couch and put my arm around him as we sat down.  We began waiting for the policemen and ambulances to show up as Jack repeatedly tapped him foot on the floor nervously.  We sat there for about five more minutes in silence as i rubbed my hand up and down Jacks arm for reassurance.

Suddenly we jumped up as we heard the police and ambulance sirens echo loudly from outside.  There were sudden knocks at the door before Jacks mum went to answer.  We heard muttering between them from the hall as me and Jack stayed seated in the living room.  The front door swung open and multiple footsteps walked across the hall and into the living room door.

"Hello boys I'm officer Joseph and this is officer Chester", The tall policeman told us as he pointed to himself and then a women beside him.  "Hello sir, i'm Mark and this is my boyfriend Jack", I told him as i pointed at myself and then Jack.  "Its a pleasure", He told us as he shook our hands and sat down on the couch.

"So. What happened today?", He asked.  "Jack... Are you okay with telling them?", I asked him.  He shook his head.  "I-I don't like to talk about him", He told me as i nodded.  "His farther has abused him since he was little, and his mother to.  They moved here from Ireland not too long ago and one night his dad got so bad that Jack took off to live with me", I explained.

"His farther found him earlier on today and brought him here.  He beat Jack and threw him in the basement.  He planned on moving back to Ireland pretty soon.  I had to call you guys so we could get his dad arrested, finally", I told them as they nodded and the women scribbled onto her clip board.  We explained everything his farther had done to them and showed them any evidence we could that proved his assault.

They also questioned his mum.  The paramedics checked Jack's cuts and bruises and said that he should go to the hospital for a full examination.  The police decided that they needed to stay at the house to explain everything that was going on to Sean's dad and lock the asshole away once and for all.

We put Sean into the ambulance and began to drive off to the hospital.  When we finally got there i sadly had to part with him as they went to run some tests and give him some x-rays, and fucking hell it took a long time.  I was really worried as i waited.

Finally a nurse walked into the waiting room, "Mark? Sean can see you now", She told me as she lead me to his room.  "Baby? Are you okay?", I asked worriedly as i walked through the door. "I'm okay.  That asshole broke my rip", He said as i growled in anger.  "He also did some damage to my arm as well and its fractured".

My face turned red in furry.  "That cunt!", I practically yelled because he hurt my boyfriend.  "Its okay Marky.   I feel okay.  They say that i only need to stay in hospital for three to five days, a cast will have to stay on until my arm is healed.  My rib will also heal in about six to eight weeks", He told me as i nodded calmly.

"Mark?", He asked.  "Yeah?", I replied.  "Thank you", He answered.  "For what?", I questioned.  "For saving me Mark.  I would had lived my life always regretting being with that son of a bitch, being beaten and scared every single day.  I also wouldn't have a boyfriend as amazing as you", He told me as a smile crept onto my face.

"Aw, baby.  Your so sweet.  Its okay.  You never deserved those 'punishments' he gave you.  I love you", i told him.  "I love you too", he replied instantly as he sat up slightly and joined our lips together for a soft passionate kiss.